• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good morning/ afternoon! I am going to Tijuana. I'm nervous as heck right now.
How is everyone? :)
Good whatever to you! I am just looking some Ace Attorney Video and i have do before new level on SMM. And i am good. :)

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Good whatever to you! I am just looking some Ace Attorney Video and i have do before new level on SMM. And i am good. :)
Oh that's wonderful that you are doing well! I'm going on this family trip to visit a uncle of mine. :) I'm pretty nervous since I rarely go out of the house. Only once a month but that's with my mom only.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Press X to stand up and then Square.
Box surfing? I know that. I don't do it much as it wrecks your box.
Though damn, waiting on a road for a tank inside a box then running up and Fultoning it always cracks me up.
I just discovered that popping out of a box while a soldier is about to open it knocks them down, allowing you to CQC them without losing your box.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Box surfing? I know that. I don't do it much as it wrecks your box.
Though damn, waiting on a road for a tank inside a box then running up and Fultoning it always cracks me up.
I just discovered that popping out of a box while a soldier is about to open it knocks them down, allowing you to CQC them without losing your box.
You can also put stickers you find in the world on it to confuse the enemy. Press Square while selecting the box. Never knew Russians ware such weebs :dazwa:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
You can also put stickers you find in the world on it to confuse the enemy. Press Square while selecting the box. Never knew Russians ware such weebs :dazwa:
I just fooled a guy with the saluting soldier. The instant he saluted back, I put a tranq dart between his eyes.
Is it me or are damaged boxes more suspicious?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Did anything interesting happen here while I was in Dreamland? :4kirby: I saw that we have a new user on here. Hello SuperScratchkat SuperScratchkat . Welcome to the Social Thread aka Social Trashcan. As you can see we are really really eccentric. :secretkpop: Enjoy your stay here and welcome to Smashboards.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
I'm pretty much watching playthrough and look on website like the official wiki. I don't have the money sadly.
Also, i will say that, even tough i probably known less that a true fan. I think i am in a good way.

Also, how are you with the draw i requested? Sorry for that question coming outta of nowhere.
Sorry, I haven't done much beside a sketch. School has been a real burden this week.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sorry, I haven't done much beside a sketch. School has been a real burden this week.
A sketch you say? Do you think i could see it?

Also, don't feel bad about that. I known your pain, school is horrible when you have personal project.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
But still, if there's one thing I've learned about fighting games, it's that they take time. Naturally with any game you or I am going to struggle the first time though, but that's how we build experience. It's okay to fail, and it happens to everyone.
Yeah no... The way I play Street Fighter is just horrible. To be honest I suck at videogames in general. I died like 100+ on my first play through Drake's Fortune.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It's been a while since I've visited here to chat.

How's everyone doing? :)
I just had pizza and i am about to play SMM but i am ok. How are you?

Last edited:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
A sketch you say? Do you think i could see it?

Also, don't feel bad about that. I known your pain, school is horrible when you have personal project.
Oh, it's nothing like the Count Alice sketch I showed you. This one so far is just a bunch shapes for construction and the helmet's the only real thing that has detail on it. Bit of a mess really. I could probably finish up this sketch next week, since school work will be less severe.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, it's nothing like the Count Alice sketch I showed you. This one so far is just a bunch shapes for construction and the helmet's the only real thing that has detail on it. Bit of a mess really. I could probably finish up this sketch next week, since school work will be less severe.
Oh OK, even tough. I would still be interest to see what you have done. Maybe when looking at it, it could help me for my futur draw? Who known, and i don't force you of course. So yeah, i hope you will be able to do it. :) I will wait of course all the time you need.:4pacman:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Oh OK, even tough. I would still be interest to see what you have done. Maybe when looking at it, it could help me for my futur draw? Who known, and i don't force you of course. So yeah, i hope you will be able to do it. :) I will wait of course all the time you need.:4pacman:
Nah, I won't show it to you. It'll make it all the more suspenseful.:smirk:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah, I won't show it to you. It'll make it all the more suspenseful.:smirk:
Ummm.....

Well OK, i will wait. But i can't wait to see it now.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well guys.

It's time for me to go to bed. So have a good time here and see you tomorrow!

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Waiting for RWBY Vol. 3 today is so painful.

Combine that with the fact I have Area Marching Contest for Band ALL DAY and it's pretty obvious...

I was not ready for today.

D

Deleted member

They better. Seriously, what a backwards policy.
I for one can live with it as I don't have any plans to purchase games outside of those released in America, but hey, it's got to be made for the players, so they should omit the lock. Even PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (which was supposed to have the lock at first) are region-free.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I for one can live with it as I don't have any plans to purchase games outside of those released in America, but hey, it's got to be made for the players, so they should omit the lock. Even PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (which was supposed to have the lock at first) are region-free.
Xbox One? But isn't that system entirely West-focused? Why would it need region free?

D

Deleted member

Xbox One? But isn't that system entirely West-focused? Why would it need region free?
I was more talking about the fact it was to feature some kind of DRM back when it was first announced. You remember that, do you? As a result, it wouldn't be region free, but it is now.

I can care less if it sells like **** in Japan. Not like I'm a weeb or anything. Out of the two "other" systems, this is the one I'd go for, having owned a 360 and all. Though I prefer sticking with Nintendo consoles, so..

Last edited by a moderator:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I was more talking about the fact it was to feature some kind of DRM back when it was first announced. You remember that, do you? As a result, it wouldn't be region free, but it is now.

I can care less if it sells like **** in Japan. Out of the two "other" systems, this is the one I'd go for, having owned a 360 and all. Though I prefer sticking with Nintendo consoles, so..
Oh yeah, THAT nonsense.

Anyway...

... Sure is quiet in here.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Twas another day of 2v2 for glory with me and my sis. I came across these guys to whom I was able to perform the meta knight death combo pretty often. They responded with the tags "matchup" "plspatch" Ahhh, it was funnnnn :4metaknight::4pacman:

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Triforce Heroes doesn't really look that interesting to me. There needs to be another 3D Toon Link Zelda.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Twas another day of 2v2 for glory with me and my sis. I came across these guys to whom I was able to perform the meta knight death combo pretty often. They responded with the tags "matchup" "plspatch" Ahhh, it was funnnnn :4metaknight::4pacman:
Have you tried using mach tornado and launching meta knight with whoever is in the tornado with mario's fludd or Mr. G&W's windboxes? So much fun. :laugh:

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Have you tried using mach tornado and launching meta knight with whoever is in the tornado with mario's fludd or Mr. G&W's windboxes? So much fun. :laugh:
Does that work even with team attack off? o-o My sister mains mario, and that sounds like fun to pull off : O

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nope, because each image lasts the same amount of time.

And looks like I've become a pleb again. :yoshimelee:

Mythra Mythra
I posted that Sanae image just in time. My premium expired only 15 minutes after it. :laugh:

:231:
Thank you based Fal; I searched the image like two hours before asking you and looks like it was really hard to find :p

Coincidentally the only portraits that I found were Reimu and Alice lol
Thanks again for taking some time to search it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom