• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. How are you all doi---

Wait, BlueX BlueX is premium now?!
Geez, how long have I been gone?!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think i would say that this song is more opinion based. Yeah, it's not the most well-written song that Disney ever created. (In contrary, since there is no parole.) But i find it pretty catchy and it's just a little fun moment in the movie. (But then again, it's just my opinion.)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No, man. It made me ashamed to be an Nsync fan when I heard it.

Lesson learned: Phil Collins and Nsync don't mix.
I meant specifically the version from the movie.

But regardless there's really nothing wrong with that version either. What, specifically, didn't you like?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

For 10'000 Years. Now, we are in the year XXXX where Fox is actually the reincarnation of Mega Man.
kappa.png

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
When it comes to nsync... Backstreet Boys will always be leagues ahead
You need to have your head checked, just saying, because the Backstreet Boys are known for doing some pretty bad things.
I meant specifically the version from the movie.

But regardless there's really nothing wrong with that version either. What, specifically, didn't you like?
its not music at all. It's just a whole lotta noise. Oh the NOISE! Oh the NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE

That's one thing I hate! All the NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Yah jazzz aka lemonz gave it to him
When it comes to nsync... Backstreet Boys will always be leagues ahead
I remember my sister used to blare Backstreet boys and I would hear it through the wall

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
and the Marths fighting to make sure that 20XX does not happen...
View attachment 77581
Nah it's Lucina who keep fighting. Because she is her descendant from long long long long long long long long............
"Keep repeating "long" for twelve hours"
.....long long long time ago according to FE. And in the years XXXX, she is actually better than Marth and Roy.:yeahboi:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Apparently SMBZ isn't the only fan favorite Newgrounds fan series getting a reboot because Nazo Unleashed is getting a sequel after almost a decade.

This is a good year for the Internet.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You need to have your head checked, just saying.

its not music at all. It's just a whole lotta noise. Oh the NOISE! Oh the NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE

So in other words, ignorance?

It's not supposed to be a lyrical piece. It's more so an upbeat, atmospheric instrumental, especially given the context of the scene in the movie. And all music is "just noise." If the particular noise doesn't appeal to you that's one thing, but to try to use it as an insult to detract from the piece seems astoundingly ignorant.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Nah it's Lucina who keep fighting. Because she is her descendant from long long long long long long long long............
"Keep repeating "long" for twelve hours"
.....long long long time ago according to FE. And in the years XXXX, she is actually better than Marth and Roy.:yeahboi:
Imagine if Lucina was in Melee? I think it would be very interesting for the Meta Game and the tier list since she is a clone of Marth.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So in other words, ignorance?

It's not supposed to be a lyrical piece. It's more so an upbeat, atmospheric instrumental, especially given the context of the scene in the movie. And all music is "just noise." If the particular noise doesn't appeal to you that's one thing, but to try to use it as an insult to detract from the piece seems astoundingly ignorant.
It's not just that I think it's just "Noise," it's also because there were far better songs in the movie soundtrack than that crap.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's not just that I think it's just "Noise," it's also because there were far better songs in the movie soundtrack than that crap.
Other songs being better doesn't mean that Trashin' the Camp is terrible. That's incredibly flawed logic. It's like saying that the bread sticks at a restaurant are terrible because the steak they serve is amazing.

You've yet to give a coherent reason as to why the song is "crap" this entire time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imagine if Lucina was in Melee? I think it would be very interesting for the Meta Game and the tier list since she is a clone of Marth.
If Lucina was in Melee. Then it would provoc a time paradox.

Also, whatever you say on Phil Collin. This song will be always great to me.
And Phil have like do all the song in different language! Including French! That man need a cookie, no, scracht that. A cake!!
Then it's become more a opinion than a "general" opinion. I mean, alot of people hate "Let it Go" and prefer "Trashin Camp". But their is parole in it on the first one, does that mean they prefer noise on true lyric? Do we really need lyric on every song that exist for that it's good? It's something that must take on consideration before saying a song is crap.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You need to have your head checked, just saying, because the Backstreet Boys are known for doing some pretty bad things.

Bad things like what? And who cares. Unlike Nsync BSB has more than like 5 songs.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also another exemple than music with just "Noise" are sometime as great as music with lyric. This one for exemple.
Do you hear any lyric in it? Nope, it's just a bunch of clock noise. Does that mean it's bad? Again, nope. Why? Because this song have a theme, as his name say it. It give a feeling of nostalgie, in the past. Whatever you want to call it, and it's why it's great. Because it's good to hear. Yeah, this song and "Trashin' the Camp" have nothing to do if we compare the theme. But in the same way, it's just some noice with music in it.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Bad things like what? And who cares. Unlike Nsync BSB has more than like 5 songs.
image.jpg

Sick burn bro, h8rs get rekt.

Seriously though, why are we getting so worked up?

It's just an opinion. It's probably a bad opinion but it's just an opinion.

Besides nobody's mentioned Queen yet and that makes me sad.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

...wut?

Personally my self has never watched Tarzan before but like what everyone else said this just a song with no lyrics.
I am not sure if this counts but there is this song from a video game called Gregory Horror Show and this song formthe OST has no lyrics and is used to give out a very creepy atmosphere.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also little HS but i have find this video.
...And now my fanboy side of Count Bleck and Timpani have just DEPASSED THE OVER 9000!!!!!! THIS IS SO WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
"Die of happiness"
I love this video. (However the music are kinda....OK i guess? Again, there is lyric but that doesn't mean i like it.)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Frankly, if the theme is to be scary. Then.....It's not really that. For me atleast.
Jk. I linked this because it sounded so horrible.

... and i think i made a terrible joke...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I just realized how none of the bosses in Undertale are actually evil...
sorry for talking aout this game too much guys, I just love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom