• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

THIS JUST IN:

1.1.2. does not fix the Viridi costume glitch; I have discovered that you can use the costume in Mii-for-alls, but in (1v1 at least) matches against any other character, the game will crash.

Just...wow.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
MY WEEK IS DONE!!!

OGMOGMGOGMOGMOGMGOGMOGM!!!!

I had 5 exams (yes, 5), a book of 200 pages to read in 2 days, .3 programming works and some meeting......

It truly was the msot busy week I ever got in college, but I have the week off now!!!!111

YAY!!!!!!!

:)

So, I will start glitch hunting spm tomorrow :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I gotta watch anime with my sister more often
OK. Except that my Viridi costume is basically useless. Maybe I should try my luck with customer service?
Well has anyone else had this problem? It sounds like a glitch with the costume, something they have to fix themselves and not your fault.

I would check If it happens with everyone

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
OK. Except that my Viridi costume is basically useless. Maybe I should try my luck with customer service?
I would try, but from my experiences customer service is useless...well at least in stores like Walmart it is.
:awesome:
I almost laughed myself sick to this video
I blame my friend for sending this to me on skype

I just needed to share this
This here is a wonderful piece of art. Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece with us.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would try, but from my experiences customer service is useless...well at least in stores like Walmart it is.
:awesome:
This is fact. I would like to at least try though. I can't find if anyone else is having this problem, so I might buy the costume on my brother's system first.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I felt sleepy while playing Melee (I closed my eyes) so i am going to bed right now. I will play the stages soon. Also..

aldelaro5 aldelaro5 congratulations for the week off!

Good night everyone!

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
America, stop with the guns.

Just stop....
Ooh, are we talking about some guns?!??

I loves me some guns.

Here http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
http://rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm
Also, Switzerland.
And https://mises.org/library/does-military-defense-require-large-states

All that aside, a well-armed populace deters authoritarian regimes.
Guerrilla warfare is a hard slog for the opposition.
Granted that the political class generally seeks to expand its power, as its natural incentives dictate, it is in their interest to reduce the armament of the populace as much as possible.
Often, given the unsavory character of said persons, they will rely on propaganda and the methods of the Cultural Marxists.
Rest assured, their is no truth behind their words.
A well-armed populace means peace and accountability, both domestically and against foreign invaders.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I liked how the one time I had a Friday off, I waste it by sleeping in. :facepalm:
I wish I had the ability to turn back time like Max from Life is Strange. It would save me a lot of trouble.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I liked how the one time I had a Friday off, I waste it by sleeping in. :facepalm:
I wish I had the ability to turn back time like Max from Life is Strange. It would save me a lot of trouble.
I always do that because i always stay up really late. I need a better sleep schedule.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I always do that because i always stay up really late. I need a better sleep schedule.
Same here. It's getting worse. Sometimes I feel my eyes close in class, and I have to force them to be open. Or else I might get in trouble by the teacher since it looks like I'm not paying attention.
I need some warm milk or something to knock me out at night. I just can't sleep.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So what your saying is that we need to choose between a competitively broken character or a competitively broken character with a higher skill ceiling? Why not just have neither and have a game that's actually balanced well?

In a perfectly balenced game everyone gets a tool set that gives equal reward for equal effort and no one has potential to reap greater reward than anyone else. This is impossible to fully achieve in a real game environment but keeping shiek in the same position relative to the rest of the cast that she's at now is certainly not a step in the right direction. (I would much rather see all charters elevated to the power and depth of shiek than have shiek be nerfed tho)
I never said that. At the end of my post I said it's a lose-lose either way, but I'd rather take a high-skill ceiling character that's still powerful (again, Kan-Ra even though he's an absolute **** to play against) than one that can dominate most match-ups without much effort put in. I agree there needs to be some steps taken to either bring everyone else close to Shiek's level or maybe make her weaknesses more apparent while still keeping her strengths (though but because the Difficult but Awesome trope has been alive for as long as video games in general, and because it seems like Nintendo doesn't see her as much of a problem based on the last few patches, I don't see that happening anytime soon), but as for right now it could be a lot worse.
Also I'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to competitive Smash maybe it's not my place to step in anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, one participant of The Voice: Perú wants to be the very best...
...like no one ever was

On other stuff I clean shaved, I wanted to grow beard ala King Leonidas but I failed so I "restarted" my facial hair to attempt that look again... my face feels cold

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I just saw the newest Steven Universe episode and was it amazing!
So basically it picks up from the last episode where Peridot tells the Crystal Gems about the Cluster. In order to stop it from destroying Earth, they need to build a drill that can get them to the center of the Earth where the Cluster is located. So they all go a abandoned barn to get some spare parts to build the drill. While there, Peridot and Pearl get into a argument on who should be in charge. Peridot claims that she should be as Pearl is nothing but a common servant just like the thousand other pearls in Homeworld. This leads to the two having a robot competition to see who is the best. When it is over, the results are tied, meaning both Peridot and Pearl are the best. This enrages Peridot as she procedes to battle Pearl with her robot calling her nothing but a common Pearl.
This doesn't faze Pearl; however. She isn't ashamed of being just a pearl and proudly proclaims it. She then proceeds to kick Peridot's robot with her own, but is stopped by the green gem who bashes her like the Hulk did to Loki in the Avengers. Peridot then cheers saying that she won, but stops short seeing the Gems and Steven congratualting Pearl. She is confused on why they would cheer Pearl and not her, the victor, when Steven tells her that Pearl isn't just like any other pearl in Homeworld. She taught herself to fight and build things, something a common pearl could not do in Homeworld. Peridot is stunned by this as she looks at the gems in confusion. The episode ends with Peridot and Pearl in a sort of agreement with one another. They are now working together in order to stop the Cluster.
I like this episode. Pearl seemed more confident of who she was instead of insecure or ashamed. It seems like Garnet's words did really change her for the best.
I wrote a long spoiler for this episode. :awesome: I recommend that you all watch the episode for yourselves though as I don't think I explained it well enough in the spoilers. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bluehaven Bluehaven

I think it's best for you to remove the "***" part in "long***" on your latest post. Could be seen as censor dodging or something of the like.

If it's allowed, then never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It is only considered censor dodging if he knowingly went out of his way to write a curse word. Like using @ for an A or leaving the "c" out of the "F" word. Out of courtesy, I would still change it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just saw the newest Steven Universe episode and was it amazing!
So basically it picks up from the last episode where Peridot tells the Crystal Gems about the Cluster. In order to stop it from destroying Earth, they need to build a drill that can get them to the center of the Earth where the Cluster is located. So they all go a abandoned barn to get some spare parts to build the drill. While there, Peridot and Pearl get into a argument on who should be in charge. Peridot claims that she should be as Pearl is nothing but a common servant just like the thousand other pearls in Homeworld. This leads to the two having a robot competition to see who is the best. When it is over, the results are tied, meaning both Peridot and Pearl are the best. This enrages Peridot as she procedes to battle Pearl with her robot calling her nothing but a common Pearl.
This doesn't faze Pearl; however. She isn't ashamed of being just a pearl and proudly proclaims it. She then proceeds to kick Peridot's robot with her own, but is stopped by the green gem who bashes her like the Hulk did to Loki in the Avengers. Peridot then cheers saying that she won, but stops short seeing the Gems and Steven congratualting Pearl. She is confused on why they would cheer Pearl and not her, the victor, when Steven tells her that Pearl isn't just like any other pearl in Homeworld. She taught herself to fight and build things, something a common pearl could not do in Homeworld. Peridot is stunned by this as she looks at the gems in confusion. The episode ends with Peridot and Pearl in a sort of agreement with one another. They are now working together in order to stop the Cluster.
I like this episode. Pearl seemed more confident of who she was instead of insecure or ashamed. It seems like Garnet's words did really change her for the best.
I wrote a longass spoiler for this episode. :awesome: I recommend that you all watch the episode for yourselves though as I don't think I explained it well enough in the spoilers. :p
That saved me a read on the SU wiki :denzel:
lol robot battles
Im glad to see Pearl getting her **** together after the Sardonyx stuff and being confident again, Im sure the other gems will earn Dorito's respect/trust in some way too thus progressing with her redemption

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I still think an RPG where you can select a creature and then switch between any element type with that animal would be an interesting concept. The trick would be to come up with cool designs for all of the elemental forms of all of the selectable creatures.

I also came up with an idea for a villain named Cetus, who is basically Jabba the Kaiju Orca.

Oh, and mutant dog enemies.

Who chased me into my dreams. O.o

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Bluehaven Bluehaven

I think it's best for you to remove the "***" part in "long***" on your latest post. Could be seen as censor dodging or something of the like.

If it's allowed, then never mind.
Oops. I thought it censored itself when I posted it. I edited anyway just to be on the safe side. Thanks. :)
Well, one participant of The Voice: Perú wants to be the very best...
...like no one ever was
I like the look on the judges faces when they heard the woman start singing the Pokemon theme song. That and the zoom in on the Pikachu plush in the beginning of the video.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh god ricolas taste so.... bad
Dried seaweed smells like fish food, and tastes about as good.

Oddly, I can actually tolerate it ever so slightly, which is better than I can say both for most foods and for how another person who tried it with me reacted.

R0Y

Smash Master
Ooh, are we talking about some guns?!??

I loves me some guns.

Here http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
http://rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm
Also, Switzerland.
And https://mises.org/library/does-military-defense-require-large-states

All that aside, a well-armed populace deters authoritarian regimes.
Guerrilla warfare is a hard slog for the opposition.
Granted that the political class generally seeks to expand its power, as its natural incentives dictate, it is in their interest to reduce the armament of the populace as much as possible.
Often, given the unsavory character of said persons, they will rely on propaganda and the methods of the Cultural Marxists.
Rest assured, their is no truth behind their words.
A well-armed populace means peace and accountability, both domestically and against foreign invaders.
lol...... considering the amount of Western countries that have taken a much better stab at peace and accountability I would say that's patently false.

That may have made sense in 1776 with weak, slow, and unreliable muskets (and in the middle of a war of independence) but accepting that you can't trust people with modern firearms is something that should really be obvious....

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Oddly, I can actually tolerate it ever so slightly, which is better than I can say both for most foods and for how another person who tried it with me reacted.
Dried seaweed tastes good when added to ramen.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
All this talk about Guns is still going on?

All I have to say about this topic is as follows, and should give you an idea of how I view the situation. I'm anti-NRA.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I acually love dried seaweed as well lol We had a pack in the house before, It went fast

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've never eaten seaweed before, but all this talk is making me want to try it.

I've also heard in Japan there's a Doritos seaweed flavor
I had it organic.

It has a slightly unpleasant aftertaste, but if a new food doesn't make me want to outright gag, it deserves an award.

I am supremely picky.

Also Doritos flavor might actually taste awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom