• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am going to bed now for school. Good night everyone! Does anyone have any plans for the weekend?

D

Deleted member

I am going to bed now for school. Good night everyone! Does anyone have any plans for the weekend?
I'm not planning anything noteworthy for the weekend. It's just going to be the same old boring stuff I do every single day, I guess.

And good night.

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Hyrule Warriors do you plan on getting Legends?

I can't wait to be able to transfer those characters to the Wii U and of course I'll be able to have HW on the go.
i had alot of my stuff stolen mainly my wii u and wii and well my tv still have my 3ds lol ...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Less than 24 hours between my pranks... that is a record :gova:
Im finally fixing my teams EVs in my Pokémon games, now Im ready to really destroy the Indigo Plateau in a re-rematch

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Speaking of Hyrule Warriors do you plan on getting Legends?

I can't wait to be able to transfer those characters to the Wii U and of course I'll be able to have HW on the go.
Sure do. It should be fun playing as Tetra, and we still have at least two more open slots for more playable characters we don't even know who will be.

Also, ALDS update. Texas Rangers win Game 1 against the Toronto Blue Jays 5-3.

D

Deleted member

i had alot of my stuff stolen mainly my wii u and wii and well my tv still have my 3ds lol ...
I'm really sorry to know this has happened to you. Let's hope you get your devices back, and the people behind this heinous crime pay for their actions.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I finally found a website that allows me to edit music by bits. And edit it in other ways. Yay.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm gonna play the P^2+7.
I other words, I'm gonna start Persona 4, and I'm also gonna play Pikmin 3 for a bit.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Organic food is never safe to eat nowadays
I other words, I'm gonna start Persona 4
I wanna know your reactions to stuff as they happen, I'm actually pretty interested
I finally found a website that allows me to edit music by bits. And edit it in other ways. Yay.
What be this website?

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Organic food is never safe to eat nowadays

I wanna know your reactions to stuff as they happen, I'm actually pretty interested

What be this website?
https://twistedwave.com/online/
I am not sure how safe it is, I only found it 2 days ago. i have not gotten any random pop ups, or asking for downloads. If your going to use it, I recommend making an account, and only press "Upload file" (music files) because who knows what the other buttons means?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
https://twistedwave.com/online/
I am not sure how safe it is, I only found it 2 days ago. i have not gotten any random pop ups, or asking for downloads. If your going to use it, I recommend making an account, and only press "Upload file" (music files) because who knows what the other buttons means?
Audacity is much safer and better to use. It is best to use that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
i had this prank pretty much seem the start of September how long do they last

I am so unlucky
One month, but sometimes they last some more hours...
In may case a prank lasts forever

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@Flight this has been bothering me, your avi really sounds so odd.

Like, I know Aspyr is looking to the left because of the headphones, but his eyes just SCREAMS to me that he is looking at me so when I look at the pic, I have to conclude he is facing left, but looking on his left.

Seriously, it feels so odd, idk why :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom