• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think you guys might be right

I am a little behind in smash DLC

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ok so, my family is watching the Walking dead, and Leshawn is rolling around to avoid being attacked. Sound familiar?
Smash 4 in a nutshell

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
A jock? Do you even know me? :p
A joking jack-*** would be more fitting in my opinion.

Yay! :b:
Yeah, after that really nice compliment I gave you, unleashing the magenta on me would be uncalled for. :lol:
The Teasing **** and Joking Jack-ass...the ultimate dream team! :awesome:
I'll unleash the magenta in 2016. :p
Excuse me, but do you mind if I add that to my signature later? :p
Go ahead. It's not mine so you can use it however you like. :)
Sorry for the late reply by the way. :p

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Im sorry, but it seems like you enjoy embarassing yourself sometimes.
I would be perfectly okay with you saying that if this was a brony forum, but it isnt.
It just sounds cringeworthy when you say those things here.
It's a JOKE! Anytime I ever use the term Filly in that manner, it's a joke.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ha! My dad called me downstairs saying " I want you to hear this sound"
it was a horror movie where a monster was playing around with some woman, knocking on her house doors, and making nose.

turns out the sounds scared my dad because he was on his phone and the sound went from the front to the back speakers and freaked him out bause It sounddd like that sounds were in the house to him

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
eBay is plain trolling me now...

*Sees Jeff Gordon Axalta diecast*
*Shipping is only $7.89 USD*
*I realize it is shipping inside the US*
*I change it to México*
*Shipping is $40.90 USD*

:substitute:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Got Darunia's Lv.3 Hammer in Hyrule Warriors. Never struggled so much in one mission. Also,Skull Kid confirmed in Legends. i really hope its Wii U dlc.
I just want Vaati dammit

Nintendo, is that too much to ask for?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I know but it's still so odd
And there's nearly no way to tell when you are serious or joking because, well, sorry, but your jokes suck.
I know my jokes suck, man, but let's be honest, Blink 182 sucks far more than my jokes.

And another thing, am I correct in assuming you'll be getting Woolly World as well when it comes out?

D

Deleted member

eBay is plain trolling me now...

*Sees Jeff Gordon Axalta diecast*
*Shipping is only $7.89 USD*
*I realize it is shipping inside the US*
*I change it to México*
*Shipping is $40.90 USD*

:substitute:
Not claiming to be an expert on how this stuff works but it probably has something to do with shipping across the border. Even today the US-to-Mexico border is heavily (and maybe unnecessarily) guarded.
I know my jokes suck, man, but let's be honest, Blink 182 sucks far more than my jokes.
You also think Bad Fur Day "sucks" so I think we've learned to take what you think "sucks" with more grains of salt than the average sodium content of McDonald's french fries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I've never watched or read JJBA to be honest all I know is Dio started it and now he must die
Well do you like:
Manly Men!
insane action!
Men So Fabulous Ghirahim would stare in awe!
Poses! (plenty of em)
References to mostly Rock bands or Musicians!
Meme's from across the series!
and (obviously) Bizarre stories!

if you said yes to any of those,go watch 2012 Jojo's! thats how i got into the series,and i was hooked ever since.
Also, DAT OP.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Not claiming to be an expert on how this stuff works but it probably has something to do with shipping across the border. Even today the US-to-Mexico border is heavily (and maybe unnecessarily) guarded.

You also think Bad Fur Day "sucks" so I think we've learned to take what you think "sucks" with more grains of salt than the average sodium content of McDonald's french fries.
No, because Blink 182 really does suck.

D

Deleted member

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

And another thing, am I correct in assuming you'll be getting Woolly World as well when it comes out?
I swear this is the second time you pull a "x sucks more than my jokes" comparision.
And sadly, no. I don't have a WiiU. Totally would if I had one.

On a side note, is it a trend or something to hate anything at all that is popular? Minecraft, Justin Bieber, FNaF, and now Undertale.
Do people find this amusing? "leleleellelelel this sux becuz i said so r u butthurt now?"

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
That has to be the greatest analogy I have ever seen. :yeahboi:
What is it with you guys and these sick rhymes? Y'all becoming the next Kanye or something? :troll:
Really? Let me just-

View attachment 76866

Wow

I'm sorry, but you guys are on a roll today. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

I swear this is the second time you pull a "x sucks more than my jokes" comparision.

On a side note, is it a trend or something to hate anything at all that is popular? Minecraft, Justin Bieber, FNaF, and now Undertale.
Do people find this amusing? "leleleellelelel this sux becuz i said so r u butthurt now?"
I've scarcely seen anyone who outright hates Undertale. Sure, I've seen some complaints that the gameplay is lackluster (which aren't really unfounded) but almost everyone agrees that the story is fantastic.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
That has to be the greatest analogy I have ever seen. :yeahboi:
What is it with you guys and these sick rhymes? Y'all becoming the next Kanye or something? :troll:

I'm sorry, but you guys are on a roll today. :4pacman:
I don't see any rhymes though.
But it might just be me being stupid.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well do you like:
Manly Men!
insane action!
Poses! (plenty of em)
References to mostly Rock bands or Musicians!
Meme's from across the series!
and (obviously) Bizarre stories!

if you said yes to any of those,go watch 2012 Jojo's! thats how i got into the series,and i was hooked ever since.
Also, DAT OP.
I love how Phantom Blood gets a really manly opening and then Battle Tendency gets a FABULOUS opening.
But yeah, that OP is OP.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Oh, that's a shame. I'll be thinking of you when I'm playing, crying inside because you won't be playing it yet.

It's only a trend if it were something they hate on for no reason. Such is not the case for Blink 182

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

It's the internet. It's 'cool' to hate things.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

Well 1. Justin Bieber does suck. Not because of his music, but how ****ty of a human being he is.
2.FNAF...it's okay, but I think it has overstayed it's welcome.
3.Minecraft well you got the ten-year old squeakers to thank for the hate. Search up this kid named Super Minecraft Kid. Warning: He's loud. Very loud. I adivse that you not use headphones
And Undertale..well I can say much because I never heard of it before. :p
I don't see any rhymes though.
But it might just be me being stupid.
By rhymes I mean witty comebacks, but it doesn't have the same ring. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

How could you hate undertale when it just came out( I think? )

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I've scarcely seen anyone who outright hates Undertale. Sure, I've seen some complaints that the gameplay is lackluster (which aren't really unfounded) but almost everyone agrees that the story is fantastic.
It's starting to develop. I've seen discussions with people saying "its terrible, you guys are just overhyping it" and others comparing it to FNaF, saying "it will die out" and that it's "just another generic RPG".
You know the sort of hate people without evidence or knowledge of gameplay spout just to get others angry?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Why do bronies have to exist
Isn't this flaming? Should we report him?
How could you hate undertale when it just came out( I think? )
Remember the hate FNAF got cause of how popular it was? Its like those same people are flocking over to Undertale.
Well 1. Justin Bieber does suck. Not because of his music, but how ****ty of a human being he is.
I mean pre-asshat Bieber, when he was just a regular kid singing.
And I assume you like Earthbound due to your avi, so go play Undertale, right now, get the demo or the full game, doesn't matter, just DO IT
*shia.gif*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's starting to develop. I've seen discussions with people saying "its terrible, you guys are just overhyping it" and others comparing it to FNaF, saying "it will die out" and that it's "just another generic RPG".
You know the sort of hate people without evidence or knowledge of gameplay spout just to get others angry?
Eh, that's bound to happen with any game though, but from what I've seen indie games tend to be even more susceptible to it.
Besides, it has around 9.0 user rating on Metacritic and a 98% positive rating on Steam IIRC, I've seen tons of love for it, and it's been incredibly well received critically, so the hate for it is probably a pretty small minority.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

Remember the hate FNAF got cause of how popular it was? Its like those same people are flocking over to Undertale.

I mean pre-****** Bieber, when he was just a regular kid singing.
And I assume you like Earthbound due to your avi, so go play Undertale, right now, get the demo or the full game, doesn't matter, just DO IT
*shia.gif*
Ah okay. I thought you meant present jackass Beiber. :)
Eh...I didn't like him in the past, but I wasn't all like OMG BEIBER SUXX!11!

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I love how Phantom Blood gets a really manly opening and then Battle Tendency gets a FABULOUS opening.
But yeah, that OP is OP.
Considering the characters in both,its makes since. also the little nod to parts 2-6 in the first seconds of the opening sealed it for me,after reading all those. :p

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

I mean pre-****** Bieber, when he was just a regular kid singing.
*shia.gif*
Disappoint because of no Shia gif. :glare:
And yeah Earthbound is awesome. :) I might pick it up one day in the future. I can't right now since I'm poor. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom