• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah. As post would be an excuse to post a meme image.

Of course, you can combine a few replies to give your post substance.

:231:
I see. Well, it's a good thing I don't post the image much these days.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
If everyone had the mind of a goldfish, then yes.

But I guess that's just the social thread in a nutshell.:awesome:

Super Mario what? Was that the game that came out a long time ago that nobody cares about anymore? :awesome:
You know, there are still some of us who may not even get the game until Christmas, (which includes me) so I may eventually make some levels for you guys when Christmas comes.

Morbi

Scavenger

You know, there are still some of us who may not even get the game until Christmas, (which includes me) so I may eventually make some levels for you guys when Christmas comes.
Ah yes, in the Call of Duty community, we call people like you the "Christmas Noobs." :093:

That being said, I will be around during Christmas to eat up all of those precious stage codes.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Suddenly I have like 5 mosquito bites on my feet.
My city is having a mild heat wave so this fall feels like summer lol

Hello Social, what I missed?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Is that edible? A goldfish brain in a nutshell? It sounds safe to eat; however, it also sounds somewhat disgusting.
Well, my grandpa once told me that there was a fad in the 1930's that people were swallowing live goldfish, but I dunno if he said anything about health hazards.
Ah yes, in the Call of Duty community, we call people like you the "Christmas Noobs." :093:

That being said, I will be around during Christmas to eat up all of those precious stage codes.
(Sigh) Call of duty players will be Call of duty players.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Is that edible? A goldfish brain in a nutshell? It sounds safe to eat; however, it also sounds somewhat disgusting.
You really are bored right now, aren't you.

I get it, ponies.

Also let him be bitter, it's the only way he can feel love.

Hahaha, Christmas noobs, I like that.

Ironic, sense most of the recent CoD games play pretty much the same.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is ****** up 4chan. You just let this happen....

Sorry, I just needed to post this. It's absolutely sickening that people do this.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As sad as it is for me to say it, so am I. That doesn't make this any less disgusting. It's a sad a twisted tale that really makes question people.
People are stupid, thats all ya can say :drshrug:

Nothin much you can do unless you nuke the whole world and kill us all

As long as we exists, we are going to do stupid stuff
---
Also I just noticed your icon. Whats with all the Dora icons I have been seeing?

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

As long as we exists, we are going to do stupid stuff
---
Also I just noticed your icon. Whats with all the Dora icons I have been seeing?
It honestly seemed to be less about stupidity and more about empathy, or lack thereof.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I do not understand the reference, mate. Care to explain, mate? How is a hurricane a cat? Or is Joaquin a common cat name that I am not aware of? Or does that mean that the hurricane is not massive yet? Why do I always ask too many questions?
Category 4 -- strength of the storm. It is a rating.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I do not understand the reference, mate. Care to explain, mate? How is a hurricane a cat? Or is Joaquin a common cat name that I am not aware of? Or does that mean that the hurricane is not massive yet? Why do I always ask too many questions?
Cat 4 hurricane is one step before the max danger Category 5 so that storm got stronger

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

YOU GET IT AS WELL MY GOOD SIR
DAMN ****ING RIGHT I DO
MELEE CLASSES FOREVER
Tiny Tina was definitely my favorite non-playable new character.
Yeah I play Borderlands 2. I'd say my favorites are Tiny Tina, Axton, Brick, Moxxi, Claptrap, Sir Hammerlock, Krieg, and Mister Torgue.

Hard to narrow it down, but my definite favorite is Mister Torgue And Sir Hammerlock.
As far as NPCs go I've always had a soft spot for Scooter
Which is why his sudden death in Tales hurt pretty bad
But other than that it's really just Handsome Jack, Torgue, Hammerlock, and Janey Springs.

Hey lilith was awesome and.. pretty op.
But can Lilith use almost exclusively rocket launchers at high levels?
No?
Exactly was I was thinking too.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yes, no, maybe, no, idk
The greater the wind speed the higher the category
Winds range from 131 to 155 mph and can cause catastrophic damage to property, humans, and animals. Severe structural damage to frame homes, apartments, and shopping centers should be expected. Category 4 hurricanes often include long-term power outages and water shortages lasting from a few weeks to a few months, so again, it’s important for any remaining residents to have a significant nonperishable food and water supply at hand.
Hurricane Sandy was a category 3 and it wrecked the tri state pretty badly

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Category 4 hurricanes often include long-term power outages and water shortages lasting from a few weeks to a few months, so again, it’s important for any remaining residents to have a significant nonperishable food and water supply at hand.
Looks like I gotta get ready now, I dont think my parents bought bottled water

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Pictured: why I'm staying the **** away from Smashladder/Anther's Ladder.

The user he's talking to was a family member of the deceased user. And this is just one of many messages harassing them.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Cat 4 hurricane is one step before the max danger Category 5 so that storm got stronger
This is very worrying. I am in the UK so this may not affect me but please be safe.

The user he's talking to was a family member of the deceased user. And this is just one of many messages harassing them.
I am thinking about joining Smashladder. What is your experience?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Ill just post this again

I am thinking about joining Smashladder.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from it From what I hear, its full of salty people

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This is very worrying. I am in the UK so this may not affect me but please be safe.

I am thinking about joining Smashladder. What is your experience?
Filtered FG p much
People cheese to win even more because of ranked
Most of it is nice though, just time consuming
Being high ranked there doesn't mean diddly squat either
Anyone can be top 10 if you're good enough, not really a accomplishment

Morbi

Scavenger
Category 4 -- strength of the storm. It is a rating.
Thank you, I read his post as "a cat for now." Hehehe... :urg:

Yes, no, maybe, no, idk
The greater the wind speed the higher the category
Winds range from 131 to 155 mph and can cause catastrophic damage to property, humans, and animals. Severe structural damage to frame homes, apartments, and shopping centers should be expected. Category 4 hurricanes often include long-term power outages and water shortages lasting from a few weeks to a few months, so again, it’s important for any remaining residents to have a significant nonperishable food and water supply at hand.
Hurricane Sandy was a category 3 and it wrecked the tri state pretty badly
Such an insightful post, I learned a lot. 10/10 would read again. Actually, I did have to read it twice because I was looking for a follow up to what it had to do with cats until I just read Cyndane and Layton's posts.

Not surprising, these people obviously don't give a **** about others.
I do, altruism is in my name.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just met my one friends identical sister. It's weird how much they look and act alike. Do any of you have a twin, identical or not?

Morbi

Scavenger
I just met my one friends identical sister. It's weird how much they look and act alike. Do any of you have a twin, identical or not?
To completely ignore your question, yes. My mother has a twin sister. They are identical, but my aunt is morbidly obese so they do not look entirely similar. You can still see the resemblance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom