• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im sure that an update nerfing Sheik to oblivion would be well recieved

Along with some Palutena Buffs...

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Krillin is beyond freaking hilarious in TFS DBZ Abridged.

ESPECIALLY when he makes drawn out unintentional innuendos.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I don't get why people have dumb tier lists for Smash 4. Wait until the final update for your stupid tier lists dummies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Spending an hour on the first episode of mgs5 amd got nowhere so I guess i will try again tomorrow

D

Deleted member

Honestly I don't get why people have dumb tier lists for Smash 4. Wait until the final update for your stupid tier lists dummies.
Eh, they're just trying to get attention. Just like 4chan and its (mostly) fake leaks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Read Hylian's post on page 1080? That's an annoying assignment...:(
The essay on the author's tone and other literary tools used to insult Social Thread frequents is a pain to write.
Dumb as in "Hurr durr Falcon iz top tire cuzzz da epic knee" or dumb as in frequent and ever-changing tier lists? The latter occurs to identify which character is still viable.

Besides, Smash has a while before it receives its final update.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
The essay on the author's tone and other literary tools used to insult Social Thread frequents is a pain to write.

Dumb as in "Hurr durr Falcon iz top tire cuzzz da epic knee" or dumb as in frequent and ever-changing tier lists? The latter occurs to identify which character is still viable.

Besides, Smash has a while before it receives its final update.
Did I come off that way? Sorry. I had no idea the thread underwent changes when making that post and I assumed it was still a goofy place.
Sorry.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Did I come off that way? Sorry. I had no idea the thread underwent changes when making that post and I assumed it was still a goofy place.
Sorry.
I didn't detect any sarcasm in your comment, I was just trying to go off your homework assignment line. Sure, it's stricter (and my activity has been reduced) but it's more-or-less tame nowadays.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Sorry.
To be honest, it can still get pretty awkward here sometimes. It's really just a matter of finding a way to post shenanigans that follows the new rules of the social thread.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When I was checking the ending date of my prank in the account upgrades page I saw this
prankboys.JPG

I want to thank everybody who spent a thousand bucks just to make my name magenta

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When I was checking the ending date of my prank in the account upgrades page I saw this
View attachment 75895
I want to thank everybody who spent a million bucks just to make my name magenta
OH that dot is a comma.

Cant blame you, this font makes it look like 1,000,000

Im guilty of that too but also that aside, 1,000 bucks to prank someone, Smashboards, you need help

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 75895
I want to thank everybody who spent a thousand bucks just to make my name magenta
Yes, I've already noticed that on my account upgrades page. Couldn't be happier that someone spent this much for just a website like this.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Well it's helpful for the time. "Erly birb gets worb" as they say in the British Empire

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So you're saying I had a dollar for every time you talk about Jeff Gordon on these boards, id have about 870,900 pesos?
*Does actual math*
So, I talked about Gordon like 51,634 times?
Im sure that the amount of times I talked about Jeff here is
24jeff_gordon_aarp_dteh_badge_64x41.png
times :4diddy:

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
How does FilthyFrank keep up that voice geez

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
*Does actual math*
So, I talked about Gordon like 51,634 times?
Im sure that the amount of times I talked about Jeff here is View attachment 75896 times :4diddy:
I had to pick some number since you talk about Jeff Gordon more than I talk about the Minnesota Twins. (And believe me, I've talked about the Twins in the social thread before you even first came here)

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
It's hard to believe that Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi joined just a few days after me yet has over 12x as many posts what do you people do with your time

D

Deleted member

Gee, how many times have I talked about Windows? I lost track already.

No doubt it's more than 10, but still.

It's hard to believe that Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi joined just a few days after me yet has over 12x as many posts what do you people do with your time
Dude, my count is way worse than Cliff's.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Talking about sports no one else watches does that to you
Thinking about it as a sport is so weird because I automatically associate sports with buff bro-dudes and I'm pretty sure everyone here is nothing like that
Gee, how many times have I talked about Windows? I lost track already.

No doubt it's more than 10, but still.

Dude, my count is way worse than Cliff's.
Yes but you're also special

D

Deleted member

You think you're surprised? Take a look at how many more posts @Flight has than me. He joined only a few months after I did.
Once again, no idea how did I get this far. It all comes down to activity and overusage of this social thread (and its predecessors).

Of course, it doesn't matter in the long run, as they're just... numbers. That's what they are.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I made a deal to get a :4lucina: amiibo for $500 MXN = $29.64 USD; considering it still gets sold for the equivalent of $50-65 USD here I feel I did a good deal

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Once again, no idea how did I get this far. It all comes down to activity and overusage of this social thread (and its predecessors).

Of course, it doesn't matter in the long run, as they're just... numbers. That's what they are.
All of reality comes down to some numbers but they have significance
Your numerical significance is that you're bigger than me

EDIT: Okay I'm going to bed yeah

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

As a matter of fact, I don't care that much either. This isn't some kind of game where you try to get more posts than your friend, that's so incredibly stupid! There were things that forced me offline at times such as when I had Listeria, and of course the drive from Minnesota to Texas, so I was pretty sure I'm not safe from being surpassed in post count by ANYONE.

I only did that dedication post after my 10,000th message because someone goaded me into doing it.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's always so weird when you watch a let's play of someone for a while and they don't have a face cam

The person has such an animated voice

but when the person finally has a video with a face cam, and not only do they look different than you expect, their facial expressions aren't as animated as their voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom