• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
The Guests Are Taking Over...
(Users: 22, Guests: 30)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
As light a reference as it may have been, a reference of consumption it still was.

Welps, I'm gonna go away for awhile until this place cleans up...and I'm talking being able to talk about some things on here without warning.

Soul.

The guests are bots...
Because Star K.O.s are not guaranteed. Suddenly Rest can be unsafe on hit.
it saddens me because back in early 3DS people thought it was good because BAir could KO at like 80%. unfortunately rage exists.
HOPE A BALANCE PATCH REMOVES IT

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Welps, I'm gonna go away for awhile until this place cleans up...and I'm talking being able to talk about some things on here without warning.
War have change boy.:snake: It's the rule, we can't do something about it.:samus2:

D

Deleted member

The guests are bots...

it saddens me because back in early 3DS people thought it was good because BAir could KO at like 80%. unfortunately rage exists.
HOPE A BALANCE PATCH REMOVES IT
If Rage is removed, I'd want Game & Watch to get a general knockback increase. He can't KO very well. Rage does help this, but he can't even take advantage of it because he dies so easily.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

My warning was not meant to scare you off, but of course you are free to do as you wish. My warning was meant to be informative so you knew what kinds of things are not acceptable here. Was your post earth shattering terrible? No. But wouldn't you rather get a friendly warning letting you know of rules you may not have been aware of?

Last edited:

Soul.

If Rage is removed, I'd want Game & Watch to get a general knockback increase. He can't KO very well. Rage does help this, but he can't even take advantage of it because he dies so easily.
if Rage is removed I want Wario to have his Wectoring back. That **** was hilarious.
... oh.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hum....I think i am going to start my secret plan.......Even tough i say that i have a secret plan so it's no a secret anymore but still..Time to start the keikaku.:bowser2:

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Warning Received
gravity_falls_gif_by_hidden_fairytale-d8pgr8h (1).gif
i HAZ TO GO baiz

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im 9 years older than my nephew... but he's taller than me :4gaw:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
My warning was not meant to scare you off, but of course you are free to do as you wish. My warning was meant to be informative so you knew what kinds of things are not acceptable here. Was your post earth shattering terrible? No. But wouldn't you rather get a friendly warning letting you know of rules you may not have been aware of?
I thank you for informing me of a rule that I have not been notified about and I apologize for being an ass about it. The thing that bothers me (maybe because I'm one of the adult members here) that we can support and talk about depression and everything, but we can't talk about a simple Sprite (let's call it that for this post only, if I may ask)? It's not like I'm causing chaos, just had me wondering what's up with the sudden change and everything. Feel free to message me about it if you'd wish to further explain and I'd be more than willing to understand it. Just the sudden idea of forbidding the talk about Sprite is somewhat...weird. I can understand if we have to watch and smack the **** out of our younger gaming brothers and sisters, just...idk maybe it's me still struggling with that minor to adult phase that we all go through lol

I became an uncle at age 8 in 2000. Get on my level.

----
I've been an uncle since birth (my half-siblings are all 17-30+ years older than me, with my youngest older nephew being only 7 months older than me)

GET ON MY LEVEL SONNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom