• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Gwen as a fair warning I have black mail material over you now, so think twice the next time you take a page.
//non chalantly whistles and walks away
What are you planning, you Italian sandal.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Nothing much really worth mentioning apart from Smash.
... Or any Atlus game in existence.
Ooh, Atlus games? That sounds pretty cool! Which Atlus games in particular?
Dragon Age is on most platforms, PS4 and 3, Xbox One and 360, and of course, PC. I'd highly suggest it if you're into the fantasy, RPG sort. :D

Fine poetry.
Hmmm, I will have to research upon this a little more then!

Also, the secret to stealing the thread page is counting by 20's and be ready to throw a gif or picture out that conveys your 1000 words very well!

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Shhh it's okay, Twi. He didn't get the page, not like he can, anyway.

#ShotsFired

He certainly hasn't been successful for the past five pages, so I'm starting to believe this. Miloaf, PROVE ME WRONG!

EDIT: Awww crap, I double posted... The socializing overpowered me.

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Ooh, Atlus games? That sounds pretty cool! Which Atlus games in particular?
Disgaea; Hour of Darkness, Cursed Memories, and Absence of Justice, and Conception II are my favorites. Going to start looking into Persona soon.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Disgaea; Hour of Darkness, Cursed Memories, and Absence of Justice, and Conception II are my favorites. Going to start looking into Persona soon.
Ooh, I would highly HIGHLY recommend Persona to you. I really think you would enjoy it especially if you're into Disgaea. Both games have some pretty solid characters, and the both games, especially the third, offers a profoundly deep plot that makes you reflect upon life in general and definitely something you can take away from it.

I've played the Disgaea games and beaten the first. But I gotta find the time to beat the others. Pretty big timesinks after all! And that's... a LOT of my backlog lately. @_@" Concepion II I haven't had the chance to really look into all that much. I have played some Etrian Odyssey games to feed my FPV dungeon crawling fix, since having played Shining the Holy Ark for the Sega Saturn. I would recommend that as well, but... it is DEFINITELY a dungeon crawler to the absolute core.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Persona was a game that I always felt like looking into because I always hear about it. Maybe someday. I don't think I have any systems that play the games. I would need to look into it.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Persona is a reeeeeally good series
You should definitely try one
Persona was a game that I always felt like looking into because I always hear about it. Maybe someday. I don't think I have any systems that play the games. I would need to look into it.
Persona Q is for the 3DS :223:

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
If you have a PS2, you can get Persona 3 FES and 4 at good prices. PS3 will get you access to those games as well off PSN, probably the same thing for PS4. PSP has probably the best version of Persona 3 since it improves upon some of the annoyances of the original AND FES. And Vita has Persona 4 Golden, which is easily the best version of Persona 4 for a myriad of reasons.

EDIT: Hunter's right, forgot about Persona Q. That's more of a Etrian Odyssey-Persona kind of crossover in terms of gameplay. Definitely a good game as well!

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Persona is a reeeeeally good series
You should definitely try one

Persona Q is for the 3DS :223:
But isn't Persona Q a later entry in the series? Don't know if I should be making that a first game into the series.
If you have a PS2, you can get Persona 3 FES and 4 at good prices. PS3 will get you access to those games as well off PSN, probably the same thing for PS4. PSP has probably the best version of Persona 3 since it improves upon some of the annoyances of the original AND FES. And Vita has Persona 4 Golden, which is easily the best version of Persona 4 for a myriad of reasons.

EDIT: Hunter's right, forgot about Persona Q. That's more of a Etrian Odyssey-Persona kind of crossover in terms of gameplay. Definitely a good game as well!
Only have Nintendo consoles over here. ^^;

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
But isn't Persona Q a later entry in the series? Don't know if I should be making that a first game into the series.
Persona Q isn't really relevant to the other games' in plot actually. It's more of a standalone title, but having played Persona 3 and Persona 4 first would help you appreciate the characters' interactions a little more. I think it would be a pretty decent game to play if you want to introduce yourself to Persona AND Etrian Odyssey since the gameplay is heavily based on the latter. And Etrian Odyssey has only been released on the DS and 3DS if I'm not mistaken.

kaazers

Smash Master
AHHHH, THE THREAD ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

The hype is real! And I made it juuuuust in time to be in the elite first... 400 posts club!

Sorry I disappeared... A lot of things happened all at once and then on top of that my laptop died a week ago. I just got it back from repairs today, ahaha...

I gotta go to bed soon so I'mma read and probably likespam the first page. Prepare your alerts! I'll catch up on the rest some other time.

@Ffamran Expect me to now revenge tag you here from time to time, mwahaha.

UH. Also I don't know what happened here but I'm sure I'll get to that page eventually.

kaazers

Smash Master
Nooooo... everyone went Kagerou Project and I missed it........

I'd have gone Konoha...

Seto or Shintaro would have worked too if he was taken. I bet Milo took Seto though. I remember him wearing dat Seto avi a while back.

HE HAS RETURNED

THIS THREAD IS NOW A COMPLETE GENERAL ONLINE SMASH SOCIAL THING ONCE AGAIN
YEAH, I SUPPOSE SO. SORRY FOR BEING FASHIONABLY LATE THO. /shot

Gonna be heading to bed soon, haha. Night!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
And I made it juuuuust in time to be in the elite first... 400 posts club!
I hadn't realized just how much I loved numbers before visiting socials like these.

Welcome kaaz. <3

Sorry for not being around here so often guys. I mean, I have so many different places to be stupid. I'll try to make more time for this thread.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

The hype is real! And I made it juuuuust in time to be in the elite first... 400 posts club!

Sorry I disappeared... A lot of things happened all at once and then on top of that my laptop died a week ago. I just got it back from repairs today, ahaha...

I gotta go to bed soon so I'mma read and probably likespam the first page. Prepare your alerts! I'll catch up on the rest some other time.

UH. Also I don't know what happened here but I'm sure I'll get to that page eventually.
HIIIIIIIIIIII KAZOO :colorful:

Tag spam should now be a thing, as we have seen its effectiveness...

Also it's weird actually seeing my name displayed in the screenshot instead of "you":awesome:
I WENT BACK TO A LUCARIO AVI ARE YOU HAPPY

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Nooooo... everyone went Kagerou Project and I missed it........

I'd have gone Konoha...

Seto or Shintaro would have worked too if he was taken. I bet Milo took Seto though. I remember him wearing dat Seto avi a while back.

YEAH, I SUPPOSE SO. SORRY FOR BEING FASHIONABLY LATE THO. /shot

Gonna be heading to bed soon, haha. Night!

You can still do it if you want

Elite 400 posts? you're making that up to compensate missing out on being on the elite 1st page.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Good to have you back, dude. ;v;
The family is complete again! \o/

D

Deleted member

WOOOOOOOOOW FINALLY. WHERE WERE YOU. WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH SARAH AT THE MOVIES?

GAWD.

ANYWAY WELCOME TO THE THREAD, KAAZ.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Well.....I got a new mouse since my old one broke.
Yeah I'm pretty boring. :p
At first glance I read that as house ... I was like, "How does one exactly break one of those???"

But hey, congrats on your new mouse. I hope you find a cat to go along with it?
#badjokes
#inb4"pichigetout"

D

Deleted member

At first glance I read that as house ... I was like, "How does one exactly break one of those???"

But hey, congrats on your new mouse. I hope you find a cat to go along with it?
#badjokes
#inb4"pichigetout"

kaazers

Smash Master
One of my mega huge replies posts coming through...

I hadn't realized just how much I loved numbers before visiting socials like these.

Welcome kaaz. <3

Sorry for not being around here so often guys. I mean, I have so many different places to be stupid. I'll try to make more time for this thread.
Thanks, Zatch! And yeah, please join us in our stupidity whenever you can, haha. YOU MUST RECOVER.
Plus, you gotta nab a K still, amirite?

Numbers are the one of the best things in this world.
Wait, didn't you used to have numbers in your name before? xD
I lurked when the Zeldas attacked the Mopcinas so I remember your name from the time...you were trying to hold off all the Zelda Gorls... I couldn't tear my eyes away.

HIIIIIIIIIIII KAZOO :colorful:

Tag spam should now be a thing, as we have seen its effectiveness...

Also it's weird actually seeing my name displayed in the screenshot instead of "you":awesome:
I WENT BACK TO A LUCARIO AVI ARE YOU HAPPY
Heyyyyy, RICKY.

That tag spam was a coincidence! I got my computer back from repairs yesterday, haha.
Rick, you already know the answer to that. Why even ask me? :troll:

You can still do it if you want

Elite 400 posts? you're making that up to compensate missing out on being on the elite 1st page.

I can?
I dunno. I just might!

And yeah, that's the whole point. I'm making it up to compensate for missing the first page. I'm so salty...

>Sees 11 notifications from Kaaz

//FLIPS A DESK FDJKFJDAKL
Expect more from me tonight. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good to have you back, dude. ;v;
The family is complete again! \o/
YUS... good to be back!
Will there actually be tournaments online? I wonder what It will be like o.O
We're doing tournies here? COOL. We never did the EC vs WC thing now that I think about it... Oh and Central Coast, too. Can't forget that. :troll:
WOOOOOOOOOW FINALLY. WHERE WERE YOU. WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH SARAH AT THE MOVIES?

GAWD.

ANYWAY WELCOME TO THE THREAD, KAAZ.
THAAANKS, DANNY!

Oh yeah. Totes. Me and Sarah went to watch 50 Shades of Grey. :awesome:

I... I missed him...
Even Kandy's here now! Awww yis. Good to see you, buddy!
You better post here more, mwahaha.

edit; WHOA. IT'S A MONSTER.
edit2; I have no regrets.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thanks, Zatch! And yeah, please join us in our stupidity whenever you can, haha. YOU MUST RECOVER.

I lurked when the Zeldas attacked the Mopcinas so I remember your name from the time...you were trying to hold off all the Zelda Gorls... I couldn't tear my eyes away.

Heyyyyy, RICKY.

That tag spam was a coincidence! I got my computer back from repairs yesterday, haha.

I can?
I dunno. I just might!

And yeah, that's the whole point. I'm making it up to compensate for missing the first page. I'm so salty...

YUS... good to be back!

We're doing tournies here? COOL. We never did the EC vs WC thing now that I think about it... Oh and Central Coast, too. Can't forget that. :troll:

THAAANKS, DANNY!

Think of this as a welcome back present:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Heyyyyy, RICKY.

I can?
I dunno. I just might!

YUS... good to be back!

THAAANKS, DANNY!

I like how none of my posts were in there. It's cool. I get it.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Yes. Although that tag I haven't used with lowercase "L" and the 128 since 2006 or 2007. So it was time for a change. That doesn't invalidate my love for numbers though ^_^

kaazers

Smash Master
too much quotes. 7.8/10
Hang on... Be right back... Just gonna quote you and everyone else here...
Well it looks like I have another thread to lurk around in.
Aw yis, more people. Lurk away!
Think of this as a welcome back present:
Oh....sleep... I didn't need it anyways... It's kay. >>

I like how none of my posts were in there. It's cool. I get it.
I like how you say that even though you didn't even give me a post to reply to. It's cool. I get it.

Oh wait. I replied to this. Welp.

Yes. Although that tag I haven't used with lowercase "L" and the 128 since 2006 or 2007. So it was time for a change. That doesn't invalidate my love for numbers though ^_^
Ahh, okay. Glad I wasn't seeing things then, haha. This thread appreciates number so you're in good company, mwahaha.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Heyyyyy, RICKY.

I can?
I dunno. I just might!

YUS... good to be back!

THAAANKS, DANNY!

My god. How long did that even take you?

Btw Central would be part of EC, Mountain would be WC.

And Marry is adorable, I don't want to change my avatar back now. :'D

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Hey guys, going in Basic Brawl now. Brown Bowser, as always. Perhaps red Marth at times. Let's see if we can find each other!

Oh wait.

Top Bottom