• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Highlight Music Video

blinkeh

Smash Rookie
Howdy there all, my name is Blink. I'm a casual player who has a passion for the game, and editing promos!

The music I wish to use is: Adventure Time by Rogue

I wanted to take videos of certain things about smash 4 and highlight them in said video with the following categories:

Fun:
(*) In this I'd love to highlight people having fun while playing game
(*) Match beginning with taunts
(*) Something down right cool to look at, like wicked combos, or funny smash moments
(*) Smash tournaments showcasing people cheering or having fun
(*) I really want villager's dance taunt to be in this video
(*) Anything you might deem fun or amusing that wasn't listed above

Competitive:
(*)Combo's that are very well executed
(*) Someone getting completely annihilated
(*) More amazing or astonishing to look at
(*) Tense moments in tournaments
(*) Anything you might deem to shine a light on the competitive side of smash bros that wasn't listed above.

Community
(*) More tournament stuff
(*) Your favorite youtuber(s) giving a significant highlight on the game (preferably something that can be shown)
(*) If smashboard could be shown, that'd be cool? Not sure how though.
(*) Charity events or parties. Perhaps conventions with smash in it.
(*) Streaming moments
(*) Anything that highlights the community aspect of smash that wasn't listed above.
(*) So a lot of people have been wondering...

I have a lot of great ideas to bring to light this collaborative effort from us bros in smash as a momentum of how exciting and amazing this game is and how far it's come in just a year or two.

If you're going to submit a video to me, there are two main things. The first is that it has to be in 720p. I know not everyone can submit a 1080p video, so 720 is certainly good enough.

Next is that you can recommend an already made video to me, this is perfectly fine. But if you are, please tell me which stared item (*) you're referring to, and which part of said video it happens in. I'm most likely not going to have the patience to go through 3 hours of footage to find the 10 second clip you're referring to.
If you do have the footage, please send post a link to it below! If it's footage and not an upload send me a pm and i'll give you my email.

Also if you have any questions whatsoever please also send a message below and i'll try to reply.

Thank you all for the read by the way!

Top Bottom