• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Factory Discord Server ~ Where players get better

TDG_Espectro

Smash Cadet

Hi everyone, I am Espectro of the Six~Paths, creator of the Smash 4 Factory. To further define the image above I will explain a little more of what the purpose of the Smash 4 Factory is. The Smash 4 Factory is a discord server in which players who want to get better can go to play coaches which will then give them advice on how to improve fundamentally and habit wise. Coaches are some of the best of the best players of their respective characters. I know alot of players have been struggling on finding someone who can help them improve their play and instead go on for glory hoping to get a good player but still there is no communication. There is also Smash Ladder but it can get toxic at times (from what I have experienced). The Smash 4 Factory is a friendly place where players of all skill lvls can go to further expand their knowledge of the game. The server launched September 16, 2016 and has been a great success so far. Upon arriving to the server you will be asked to flair yourself in 1 of the following 2 options. The first option is flairing yourself as a "guest" in which you are just there to chat and chill. The 2nd option is flairing yourself as a "student" in which you get access to a student chatroom channel where you can then communicate with the coaches. I hope those of you that want to improve will make use of the server. Thanks to all of you that read this msg and I will post the link to the server below, cya there.:upsidedown::) https://discord.gg/wkEpHH4

P.S We also have a Bead Art Shop where you can get commission Bead Art along with a keychain. You can contact her at the server, her discord tag is Trendkill and she is also a Zss Coach as well. Below is a Zss Bead Art check it out!!!!

Last edited:

REDstag

Smash Rookie
Any chance you could post another discord link? It's expired.

Top Bottom