• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 CPU adaptation.

~Koen

Smash Cadet
So ive been making a list of things I wish for in the newest Smash game and would like to hear everyone's opinion. What if CPU'S were able to adapt to your skill level? :reverse:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, if the CPU's COULD learn, they'd make for much more interesting VS matches.

mar.rio

Smash Rookie
That would be really awesome, but what if the CPU's got too good... Maybe they don't adapt in order to promote multiplayer use of the game? It would be really cool, I think it's possible too considering how smart technology can be.

volbound1700

Smash Master
SHDL?

They do sometimes adjust to your play. Problem with Brawl computers is that they can be suicidal at times coming at people and dying in dumb manners. They also block too much which leads to them being killed often as well. (I have seen two AIs and one is shooting projectiles that are not even close to the other but he tries to dodge and falls to his death in the process). I also see them jump off ledge trying to attack people and die in the process.

Isprayaxe

Smash Apprentice
I think this is a good idea, but the computers would also need more variety and randomness. Most of the time the comp does things in the same way, instead they should make the computer have different options in every situation. For ex, when off the edge the comp randomly selects 1 out of X ways to recover, that way it is different every time

Powerstars

Smash Apprentice
I think there should be an option for it. If a n00b wants to beat them errytime, let them.

Top Bottom