• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Summer Hype Double Elimination Tournament

TheDragunBreath

Smash Cadet
We are done. I won
2 - 0
Shinta, keep up the good work. Damn you were like "2 fast 2 furious" You are a very good player! I hope we can still be friends :3 Your pikachu is great but you leave yourself open and you use the same technique everytime. Thats why i was able to stop you midair doing your up special :3 Just a tip because you deserve it :p

Last edited:

カワシさん

This is gunna have to be my last one Kawashi :(
I gotta go to my job at 5
I work at a pizza place :3
Alright, it was fun fighting you! You are one of the best Villagers I've seen. Have fun! Hope to see you again!
Pizza.. Yum :3
We are done. I won
2 - 0
Shinta, keep up the good work. Damn you were like "2 fast 2 furious" You are a very good player! I hope we can still be friends :3 Your pikachu is great but you leave yourself open and you use the same technique everytime. Thats why i was able to stop you midair doing your up special :3 Just a tip because you deserve it :p
I don't get a tip :( jk

_Shinta_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinta_kenshin
3DS FC
4914-4219-5499
Hey Dragun!

You were awesome! I totally got cocky first match and deserved the upset haha! Then your totally right I got bodied round 2.

Would love to do friendlies anytime

_Shinta_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinta_kenshin
3DS FC
4914-4219-5499
Hey Baka,

Lot of people use Smashladder to do tourneys. Its simple and the website updates / shows the results of each win.

Also you can have people update the bracket themselves on Challonge and it'll go a lot faster.

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Hey Baka,

Lot of people use Smashladder to do tourneys. Its simple and the website updates / shows the results of each win.

Also you can have people update the bracket themselves on Challonge and it'll go a lot faster.
Alright man thanks for the tip

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
Alright, it was fun fighting you! You are one of the best Villagers I've seen. Have fun! Hope to see you again!
Pizza.. Yum :3

I don't get a tip :( jk
Thanks! :D, I was surprised when you went Pac-Man, I only dabble in a bit of Pac-Man I didn't know someone in this tourny plays him :D
And I hope to see you again soon too ;D

カワシさん

Thanks! :D, I was surprised when you went Pac-Man, I only dabble in a bit of Pac-Man I didn't know someone in this tourny plays him :D
And I hope to see you again soon too ;D
I use a lot of characters but I mainly use Pit in things like Tourney and for glory.

_Shinta_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinta_kenshin
3DS FC
4914-4219-5499
Ive been wondering, I suppose mainly for the finals, would the participants be willing to upload each replay / fight. Label it something simple like:

Baka LF 1
Baka LF 2
Baka LF 3

Baka WF 1
Baka WF 2
Baka WF 3

etc etc

I think a lot of people would love to spectate but the problem is the lag with a 3rd device may be too much but then we can just watch / save the replays.

How do you guys feel?

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
I just realized, on top of having fun, I learned a lot of things and I feel as if I'm a better Villager now :D
Thanks everyone, and are we gunna have another tournament like this soon?

_Shinta_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinta_kenshin
3DS FC
4914-4219-5499
So since Losers Finals is happening now (boomer vs Dragun) then maybe just winners Finals upload replays

カワシさん

I just realized, on top of having fun, I learned a lot of things and I feel as if I'm a better Villager now :D
Thanks everyone, and are we gunna have another tournament like this soon?
I feel much more better with Pit now! We both learned something today. Also, I had loads of fun. I hope we have another one like this.

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
THE TOURNAMENT IS OVER!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! The results are on the front page. :3

SoSoGreed

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5386-9186-4602
GG. I really need to learn on how to deal with fast and light characters.

Top Bottom