• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Epic Moments Montages

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings

WwwWario

Smash Ace
VIEWTIFUL! I like how you didn't just put moments that were your own favor, both videos were awesome! I subbed to your channel, I hope you make more videos like this.
Thanks! I will for sure (a lot of clips are gathered in my Replays, so I have a lot to choose from >:D)

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Hahaha!! I love it!
Hope you can get a capture card soon!
P.S: The music feels a bit unfitting, you should try something else.

Last edited:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Alot of the footage was pretty meh to be honest, and kinda made the vid drag on way too long, But them Warlock Fists were hilarious, and your Wario was great too.
Great quality even without a capture card!

(On a side note, What do you program your games in?)

Last edited:

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Alot of the footage was pretty meh to be honest, and kinda made the vid drag on way too long, But them Warlock Fists were hilarious, and your Wario was great too.
Great quality even without a capture card!

(On a side note, What do you program your games in?)
Thank you! :) Nice with feedback! ^^

As for my games, I make them with Multimedia Fusion 2 :) (Didn't know a moderator on Smash Boards knew about my games O.o)

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
Hey everyone, I'm in desperate need of help from any person who has a 3DS capture card and has NOT updated to the new version (1.04) of smash bros.

If you are one of these people, or know of anyone who is, please quote this post and let me know who they are. I have a ton of pre-update replays from version 1.03 and would pay to have them recorded for a montage I was planning to make before the patch was released.

I have the replay folder from my SD card saved on my computer and would simply have to send it to this person. They would then just have to copy the contents of the folder onto their own SD card and record the replays with their capture card, and then send the video files back to me over time or through dropbox or something.

Thank you guys for your help! I really appreciate it!

Top Bottom