• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 101: Throwing

Ospov

Smash Rookie
well as of now it seems that the updates seem to be going in a 1 week mediocre 1 week some good update..................and sometimes big updates happen on big dates (Sakurai's birthday, conferences, E3 2007...... ect.) so is there any big dates coming up soon (that goes towards nintendo not other compnies)?.
Well SMG is coming out this coming Monday (11/12)...Then again they didn't do anything special for when MP3 came out so I don't know if they will or not...Then again again, it's Mario.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
LAAAAAAAAAAAME.....*SIGH*
ON TOPIC: i thnk it would be better to see every charecter with
a diffrent shield color:colorful:

ragda

Smash Rookie
where's the lucas update
i think that was a good update for this week, keep it up Sakurai

Suicide-4-life

Smash Rookie
Im dissapointed

EVERYBODY is saying that ike can't combo and i cant find the Thread from Gimpyfish.... also is anyone else seeing a rivalry between Ike and Link? Considering im a Marth pro-user i wanted someone from the fire emblem series to come back and they did....but... AND IKE's FS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!

Radga: Pichu, yes Mewtwo:....no

HOPE DOC RETURNS!!!!!

RicanThunder

Smash Cadet
The sheilds look cool and who else has noticed that swords seem to be the accessory of choice in this game.

EVERYBODY is saying that ike can't combo and i cant find the Thread from Gimpyfish.... also is anyone else seeing a rivalry between Ike and Link? Considering im a Marth pro-user i wanted someone from the fire emblem series to come back and they did....but... AND IKE's FS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!

HOPE DOC RETURNS!!!!!

You're no pro dude.

But look at the sticked topics in the general Brawl section. You can't miss them.

lucario_user

Smash Ace

HOPE DOC RETURNS!!!!!
MEWTWO WILL BE BACK AND RULE THE SKIES WITH LUNAR GOODNESS!!!! ok. i'm done with you.

Top Bottom