• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Small introduction :)

plut0nium

Smash Rookie
Hey people! Glad to finally finding my way onto this forum.
I have been playing Super Smash since I was 10, starting with melee. I played at my neighbors place maining mainly mewtwo and pikachu.

I'm from Norway, and as far as I know the smash community here is pretty small with few to none tournaments.

Later I got my Wii and I played the **** out of Brawl. Again I always played with friends and my brother, and it never got serious. I have now moved out, and I have started playing a lot again. I played Meta Knight (before I knew he was considered top tiered) and Lucario. This last year I have been paying attention to the pro scene and I really want to try to attend some tournaments of some sort, either LAN or online (so that I can improve, and not just play with the same people).

I just have no clue how to get into it...

Other than this, I watch anime, hang out with friends and edit movies. Any feedback would be appreciated ^^

Top Bottom