• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Small discovery

iron blade

Smash Ace
I discovered something a little while ago but I'm not sure if it's anything new or not. If it's old, let me know. If you are running with a bomb, you can jump cancel the throw. Normally, When you throw a bomb while running, there is a ton of lag afterwards. If you jump and immediately hit Z to throw it, you jump cancel the bomb throw. Instead of the animation where Link throws it and is still running, you immediately change to a standing position and slide forward a bit. 99% of the lag is gone and the throw is easily followed by a Ftilt or Fsmash. It's just a little technique that comes in handy, especially when you throw the bomb and are it Fsmash range while they are still stunned.

Deva

Smash Lord
I think you're DACing the bomb throw, or at least that's what it sounds like. I'll check it out though.

Top Bottom