• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sm4sh Wii U Canada Wide Online Tournament

Actilide

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Actilide
3DS FC
5300-9499-3228
Hey guys you probably don't know me as I don't come on that much, but I am gonna try and start coming on a lot more. Anyways here is the situation. On the 8th of February at 1:30 EST I am going to be hosting an online tournament of Sm4sh for Wii U. Talk in this chat room: http://tinychat.com/actilide
Here are all the rules and stuff:

-Canadians Only (Sorry if you aren't Canadian I guess, I just wanna do this to get a grasp at the best Canadian players)

-Please be in the chat room 10 minutes before 1:30 EST or you will be assumed a no-show

-Must have decent internet, seriously if you know you have not the greatest internet please don't sign up. And if you do face an opponent with bad internet please report it and they will be D'Qed.

-All matches are 4 stock with an 8 minute timer.

-Legal stages are: Battlefield, Final Destination (Or any Omega form map), Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Town and City, Lylat Cruise

-Legal Counterpicks: Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Duck Hunt, Halberd, Kongo Jungle 64, Skyloft

-If you're gonna use Miis they must be 1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2 etc. and their name must match the set that you are using.

EDIT: Might be wrong sub forum sorry

Last edited:

Perguito

Smash Rookie
Hello. I would be interested! But don't you think that 4 stocks is too much compared to 3?

ARBITER WARPIG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ARBITERWARPIG
Hey guys you probably don't know me as I don't come on that much, but I am gonna try and start coming on a lot more. Anyways here is the situation. On the 8th of February at 1:30 EST I am going to be hosting an online tournament of Sm4sh for Wii U. Here are all the rules and stuff:

-Canadians Only (Sorry if you aren't Canadian I guess, I just wanna do this to get a grasp at the best Canadian players)

-Must have decent internet, seriously if you know you have not the greatest internet please don't sign up. And if you do face an opponent with bad internet please report it and they will be D'Qed.

-All matches are 4 stock with an 8 minute timer.

-Legal stages are: Battlefield, Final Destination (Or any Omega form map), Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Town and City, Lylat Cruise

-Legal Counterpicks: Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Duck Hunt, Halberd, Kongo Jungle 64, Skyloft

-If you're gonna use Miis they must be 1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2 etc. and their name must match the set that you are using.

EDIT: Might be wrong sub forum sorry
What do you mean by wrong sub forum?

Top Bottom