• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sm4sh Wii U Canada Wide Online Tournament 2/08/2015

Cedy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cedyism
Yeah, i'm suprised I managed to go that far.

Frededish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Frededish.
3DS FC
1650-2628-3264
Had things going on today. Barely had time to go on the internet today =[ Sorry, guys.

Glazed_Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Glazed_Soul
3DS FC
1263-6203-7457
It's a shame I couldn't make it, if only I didn't have to work for a living. In any case, congrats to @lolguy (don't know if that's a SB account, but don't care enough to check =P) Also @ Nimyu Nimyu , we can probably do a local match, that is if you're still a Brandonite. :yeahboi: Let me know if another tournament is organized though! I might be able to make it to that one =)

Nimyu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-6319-0143
It's a shame I couldn't make it, if only I didn't have to work for a living. In any case, congrats to @lolguy (don't know if that's a SB account, but don't care enough to check =P) Also @ Nimyu Nimyu , we can probably do a local match, that is if you're still a Brandonite. :yeahboi: Let me know if another tournament is organized though! I might be able to make it to that one =)
Skype then? Aslo sorry I couldn't make the tourney due to being busyy.

Frededish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Frededish.
3DS FC
1650-2628-3264
lefrededish is my skype. We gotta make a local scene x)

Top Bottom