• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sm brawl, game inside sm brawl, and pro-gamers thanks too wiiconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugball

Smash Apprentice
hi, im bugball, and sice 1 week i always played my smash brosh like these game that gives you lot of funny with 3 drunken firends at your home, and when the things became serius, always change the game to another "pro"fighting game...

but , i recent discover this web, this tutorial videos, wavedashing, etc, the REAL smash brosh melee in the shadow of party smash brosh melee game, im playing SSBM like if the game where a "pro" game. now my firneds and i spend all day in learning how to wavedashing l cancelling etc... but next? cpu players? In this way, SSB BRAWL will become 2 games in one, following the steps of ssbm

most of people play with it to see all pokeballs in action, to play 4 vs 4 free or all, and later say... nah, much fun, not serius game... and other sector will play the future SSB BRAWL as pro game, and the best of all, WII connect- the open-eyer for the most of people who sais yeah im the best, i beat a 9 lvl cpu and most of my friends... the only way to get a really PRO in this simply and complex game

seriusly, i'm amazing with my new point of view SSBmelee...

thanks wiiconnect!and thanks this game!and thanks to future BRAWL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom