• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sliding up smash?

Boo Yah

Smash Rookie
I'm assuming you mean the boost smash.

1. Dash
2. Dash attack(easier to do this tech with pressing c-stick down for the dash attack)
3. U-Smash(easier if done with up on the analog stick and Z-trigger)

So it's pretty much when you're in your dash, down on the c-stick and at nearly the same time, up+z.

But then again, you could also mean the Hyphen Smash, which is just a jump-canceled U-smash.

1. Dash
2. Press jump and do an U-smash simultaneously(I personally find it easier to press up on the analog stick and press up on the c-stick at the same time).

Oracle

Smash Master
I'm assuming you mean the boost smash.

1. Dash
2. Dash attack(easier to do this tech with pressing c-stick down for the dash attack)
3. U-Smash(easier if done with up on the analog stick and Z-trigger)

So it's pretty much when you're in your dash, down on the c-stick and at nearly the same time, up+z.

But then again, you could also mean the Hyphen Smash, which is just a jump-canceled U-smash.

1. Dash
2. Press jump and do an U-smash simultaneously(I personally find it easier to press up on the analog stick and press up on the c-stick at the same time).
Hyphen smash is not jump canceled. Just hit up on the c stick while running.

As for the video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7515321946380927159&q=boost+up+smash&ei=_b6ASJa_IJXk4AKF8NWfCw

Top Bottom