• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy Singers: a Jigglypuff clan

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Mods, close if need be.

First things first. I came up with the idea to start a Jigglypuff clan yesterday. Why, the reasons escape me. It was just a random thought that popped up in my head.

I've seen a lot of good Jigglypuff players on this board, some managing the changes our little Pokemon has gone through from Melee to Brawl. Yet there are some people who still can't see the potential our little Pokemon has to offer.

Granted, I myself don't own the game yet, but I've seen just how good Jigglypuff can be if taken to her true potential.

So, why not show what we can do with Jigglypuff? Why not show the Puffster's true potential everywhere we can?

That's basically the purpose of the Sleepy Singers. I came up with the name due to Jiggs' ability to put her opponents to sleep.

So here's how it works: just fill out the form below:

SWF Name: This is your username here on SmashBoards.
Brawl tag: Basically, the name that will appear over your fighter. Can be 1-5 letters long.
Friend Code: Your Brawl friend code. If you don't own Brawl yet, plese put Xs.
Costume: Basically, the hat your Jigglypuff will wear. For a recap, here's the known styles: red flower, green nightcap, straw hat w/ blue ribbon, white female PT hat, normal.

Here's an example of such, with my profile.

SWF Name: Shadow Calibur
Brawl tag: LunaX
Freind Code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Costume: White female PT hat

Please keep in mind that not everyone can import the game or get it on the launch date, so please be considerate.

The list of names will be posted in two categores: Main and Secondary.

(MAIN)

(SECONDARY)

Let's show everyone what the singing balloon Pokemon can do! :)

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
I'm in, and believe me, until I actually see a clan event there won't be any personal info here.
Main jiggly
Secondary mario
What personal info I'll give(will be updated if this gets anywhere)
SWF Name: 1HKO
Brawl tag: ^(not 1HKO but the symbol ^)
Friend Code: be patient
Costume: red flower

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You do know that this thread was a dead thread brought back to life by Kal. It wasn't posted on since Febuary 25th lol.

Top Bottom