• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skype Group

_Sylvan_

Smash Rookie
NNID
squishyguy29
3DS FC
1478-4674-4442
Add me please! I'd love to talk with other Pikachu players! Account is duelist_sylvan, name is Duelist Sylvan with a tree as the profile pic. Thank you so much!

Moffe

Smash Apprentice
Hey!
I have pikachu as secondary, maybe future main!
Please add lolzorhaha

Last edited:

Razberri

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lauqette
3DS FC
1950-7806-5040
Nevermind. Ignore this message

Last edited:

Kaneki

Smash Rookie
hello! I'd like to join the pika skype group. my skype is lon.quu

Moffe

Smash Apprentice
I havent been added yet :( . Is the skype group still active? account: lolzorhaha name: Breh!

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Contact requests sent to everyone prior to this post.

Sekaru

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sekaru-dono
3DS FC
4527-9345-1541
I'd be down to join up name on skype is: Wanderer

Pika main. would love to figure out new stuff

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440

Noro~

Smash Cadet
How active is this Skype group / Which topics do you guys discuss there that aren't covered here on Smashboards?

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
The group is pretty active, and it's part social, part practical. It's just another way to connect with other pikachu players.

EDIT: Contact requests sent to the two posts below this one.

EDIT2: Contact requests sent to the 4 posts below this one.

EDIT3: + 6 below

Last edited:

LightswornKing

Smash Rookie
Add me
{SCP} LightswornKing
is my Skype
I would love to be able to talk with other Pikachu's most of which will be better then me. I would probably learn a lot.

MrBumboose

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alexz
3DS FC
1349-6203-3902
I'm interested, and I think my skype name is just alexzmesa, but it'll show up as my name on here: MrBumboose

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
I'm a bit of a lurker when it comes to these character Skype groups (I'm in the Dr. Mario and Mii Fighter groups, and I don't talk much at all in them). I often join the group and then read what the other members discuss about the character, and offer to battle if anyone in the group is looking for matches.

If the group would be okay with having me, my Skype name is dokokashira!

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440

I'm a bit of a lurker when it comes to these character Skype groups (I'm in the Dr. Mario and Mii Fighter groups, and I don't talk much at all in them). I often join the group and then read what the other members discuss about the character, and offer to battle if anyone in the group is looking for matches.

If the group would be okay with having me, my Skype name is dokokashira!
No worries, I sent you a contact request.

@Sapphire Dragon and hell-dew hell-dew Could you guys please add me to your respective Pikachu Skype groups?

I'm not sure the other pikachu groups still exist. The group that I've been adding people into has 67 people and is fairly active, with a range of skill levels. I've sent you a contact request, but if you aren't interested in joining, no problem.

Hyperkin1995

Smash Cadet
NNID
hyperkineticwun
May I be added to the pikachu groups too please? I think I'm already in one but I want to be able to learn as much as I can :3

My skype is Ian.Hicks.95

Top Bottom