• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sky Pillar for Project M

Timde9

Smash Cadet
Okay guys I hope you like my latest stage. I put ALOT of work into this one. Took me a while to get everything just perfect and I feel it is well suited for Project M. It also has a Project M style camera of course and features a custom animation I made for Rayquaza that makes him a lot less boring than in other stages. I hope you all enjoy this latest addition of mine. Also there are two versions. One with shiny Rayquaza colors and one with regular. Without further ado here are some screens and a video.

Download

Youtube Video

MyCooky

Smash Rookie
Seems cool!
But you dont't have your link on this post (only on youtube) to the Brawl Vault page.
Also your link in the Brawl Vault for how to install it correctly doesn't work, this one:
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49748.0) (at least not for me)
So I don't know how to install it.
Looks cool, though.

Timde9

Smash Cadet
which stage would you like to put it over I will send you the .rel?

MyCooky

Smash Rookie
Actually I did allready the rel file on the website for that :D
But how do I install it?

EDIT: Especially with the pictures of the stage for the SSS

Timde9

Smash Cadet
okay just rename the stage according to whichever stage you plan on putting it over. So final destination for example you would rename the stage STGFINAL.pac and then put that in your stage/melee folder on your sd. Then put the .rel file you downloaded into the module folder and if all went correctly you should be done. If you want to add the icons and name piece you have to edit common5.pac in the system folder on sd card and replace them manually. As for the music, once you know which stage you want it over just use one of the resource threads to find out which songs play on that stage and then rename them according to that and place then on your sd card or if you don't use riivolution replacing them on the iso itself may be the best option. Hope that helps.

MyCooky

Smash Rookie
It works!
I love the stage, it has nice aesthetics, especially the fast Rayquaza in the Background.
I put it over Mario Circuit btw.

Timde9

Smash Cadet
Awesome man I am glad that you like it. I busted my ass for the last month to get this looking just right. Learned a ton about stage editing in the process as well. Please share the stage and have fun! :D

Top Bottom