• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skreeonk

Poogy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Poogasaurus
Hi. I'm Poog. I'm only so good at these. Uhm. I'm a former mod on All Is Brawl, which doesnt really hold my interests as well these days so here I am. Currently riding the Smash 4 hype train, with a desire to attend tournaments when the game releases. I do graphic arts a lot, y'know, photoshop and stuff. Improving my actual drawing skills too. Its pretty fun. I'm also a huge Godzilla fanboy. I've watched every movie, most of the late 90s animated series, etc. Hence the Mecha Godzilla avatar.

In Smash I mostly main heavies, they're just so satisfying to use. They fit me pretty well, especially Ganondorf and Bowser, so seeing Bowsers winning that SDCC tourney was pretty hype for me. I have a wide array of characters I'm most hyped to try in Sm4sh, those being Lucina, Ganondorf, Bowser, Ike, Donkey Kong, and both versions of Samus. In no particular order.

I have no idea how I'll benefit from making this. But uhm. Yeah here.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
We have some character similarities, nice (especially Ganondorf :shades:). Welcome to the boards!

D

Deleted member

Welcome to SmashBoards! Hopefully you see lots of great people in here + make some friends, enjoy the site. :p

Top Bottom