• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skillful Link Main (Red) (Toon Link too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Looking for a skilled red Link, who also mains a Toon Link. If you happened to meet a black and white Bowser while on WiFi today who did 1v3 with you, and two decent MK's then I wish to form some sort of connection.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
all of the dedicated Link mains i've talked to say that they think that TL is gay. which is why i made that assumption. my bad ryos. why dont i see you posting on the pit boards?

Ryos4

Smash Lord
all of the dedicated Link mains i've talked to say that they think that TL is gay. which is why i made that assumption. my bad ryos. why dont i see you posting on the pit boards?
From past experiences, the Pit boards aren't that interesting. Besides I feel like i have a really good understanding of Pit and don't really need to work on it.. Link on the other hand takes a lot of work. Watching other Link matches and talking strat is helpful.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
the pit boards are very alive right now. you're missing out on a lot.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
You won't find your friend here. I'm sorry but the chances of you running into the person you played on "WiFi with Anyone" are so slim. I'm sorry but I'm closing this, but hey it doesn't hurt to try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom