• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skill Levels; What Do You Guys Think??

-PM-

Smash Ace
you should collect ideas on how to make this better like everyones opinion on what skill level your at. idk kind of like a ranking system

mario-man

Smash Lord
Hmm..................I'll have to do that. Any ideas how to do it that would make sense?

I'll make either another thread, or another post cuz I like this one for certain reasons. Ex. makes Eggz laugh. Is funny. etc...

-PM-

Smash Ace
hmm do the same thing you did but try and make it less funny more serious and as accurate as you can and depending if people dont agree with you or something like that you can change it as you please

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
You're not supposed to ask me what glumple paste is and expect an answer, that would ruin my fun.

Just think of it as a sarcastic nonsensical comment and you'll be A-OK.

Also, good luck on making this extra spifftor if you plan on doing so. Yep.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
You forgot to add one rank: Knowbie.

This is the lowest of all levels. All these people know about is the reason why this game was even made. They will blab on and on about their "knowledge", and yet they s**k SO bad at this game. They are often obnoxious and can be found in the Brawl, and General Melee forums. They love to look down on others and flame to kingdom come. If these people keep up their attitudes then they will never make it outside of their comfort box in their neighborhoods'.

Here is another: ***hole.

You are at the level of legend but have one minor difference. You are a jerk who looks down on everyone below your skill level. But karma will probably get you later on and you are probably known as Mew2King.

Last one: Karma.

You are at the level of legend but have one minor difference. You are karma, and your name is probably Forward.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Screw you. For one, you don't have to edit "suck". It's not a bad word.

Also, actually your name would be Eggz like I so truthfully stated.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Screw you. For one, you don't have to edit "suck". It's not a bad word.

Also, actually your name would be Eggz like I so truthfully stated.
Such hostility! This poor Banjo Tooie lover said nothing aggressive Mario-man! Allow him his input :grin:

Edit: Banjo and kazooie for Brawl!

mario-man

Smash Lord
I'm just jokin', I hope it didn't hurt your feelings. I don't even know why I said that. LoL

I'm workin' on the other thread but it could be as late as Saturday before it's ready.

Oh I remember why I said that. It's cuz he came on the Mario boards talkin' about how great these other non-Mario greats are. Eggz FTW Cape FTW Green Mario FTW Jumpman Punk FTW Boss FTW

w00ts

-PM-

Smash Ace
lol DONT BLAME HIM THAT HES CHUNKY =O lol at least he isnt like donkey sized or bowser or roy (how does he weigh so much when hes so like not fat lol)

mario-man

Smash Lord
double post

I'm not getting the time that I thought that I would have sooo.....It could be awhile before the other thread is up.

-PM-

Smash Ace
idk if you know mario man but i play yoshi, kirby, roy on the same level and mario on a higher level and they're all yellow

btw stfu roy is yellow not gold LoL

and im working on bumble bee ness =]

mario-man

Smash Lord
It's finally up guys. Under Melee discussion. Whooo, I'm glad that's over. LOL

Aayla

Smash Cadet
Lol nice, it made me laugh XD But now i'm a bit depressed, it's really a long way to the top ;_;

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I would be counted as very good IF there were any Tourneys were I lived >.>
Thats the downside of this ranking system you cant be any better than "Good" unless there are tourneys, so this ranking system kind of... well. Fails?

mario-man

Smash Lord
ROFL capt.lukey XD LOL You just reminded me of the funny skill levels. Not that I forgot my own post, but you just made me laugh by bringing it up. :laugh:

Top Bottom