• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skelerex joins Smashboards !

Skel'

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skelewesh
Hey everybody, some of you may know me because they watched some of my replays on YouTube but some of you may not.

So let's begin; My name is Alexandre in real life and "Skelerex" in game, I am a competitive player on Brawl ( RIP ) where I used to play King DDD and also on Smash 4 where I'm a Dr.Mario main.

I come from Geneva in Switzerland and I'm lucky to play on a regular basis against some very good players such as Zudenka, Kudemo offline, our community is great and is growing too !

I never really posted a lot of stuff on SmashBoards but today, I decided that THIS, was going to change.

My goal as a player is to be as competitive as possible with my favorite characters to be seen as one of the references worldwide.

My main achievements as a player were the Geneva Brawl Garden in 2010 where I finished 5th and the WakuWakuSmash in 2011 where I finished 2nd beating Leon, Deimos ( in winner brackets only ). Unfortunately at this period, I wasn't 18 but now, I can finally travel more so I will be attending more competitions.

My favorite players are Mr.R and Salem, I love the way they play, it's beautiful and they manage to win tournaments, that's very pleasant.

I think that I've said everything that I had to say so.. I hope that we will have the opportunity to discuss sometimes on the boards and I wish you a good day !

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if your bored and ill respond as fast as I can and if not ill step it up.

addtext_com_MjMxNzE5NjM5OTc.jpg

Top Bottom