• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SJSU smash and smash events

anEpicMarth

Smash Rookie
Brawl is ruining your grades Ice! Haha. You skipped class, again. Teams was fun. Team Ike and Marth is undefeated. Haha. Although you said yourself that your team with Jason as Pit can potentially be better. I totally agree.

On another note, I have also retired from Melee. Indefinitely. Unless there's a long line for Brawl at the club and the cube is set up. Haha.

puma

Smash Rookie
oh **** there are no more sjsu biweeklies? :(

btw whats up sidefx

anEpicMarth

Smash Rookie
I retract my previous statement of my retiring from Melee. Hahah. Ice you might as well be put in charge of biweeklies if Kizzo isn't gonna run it anymore. Just a thought. Hahah.

studgangsta

Smash Cadet
hey whats up guys i go to SJSU too and would love to play smash with you after school! So like what time to do u guys chill and stuff? well if only i can come that is!

why does it say halo when i type in s-m-a-s-h??? what is this?? BLASPHEMY!! COIN????

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
yeah there is both melee and brawl played in the CS club room, and a lot of the time, too. on regular school days, monday - thursday, theres generally people smashing from like 11 or earlier to sometimes as late as 8 or 9. if theres no one smashing, you can usually ask if anyone wants to play as there is always a smasher in the room SOMEWHERE.

most of the good people prefer melee and most of the not good people prefer brawl. i think it has something to do with the fact that if you're not good, it doesnt matter in brawl because you can win anyway

Top Bottom