• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sioux City, Iowa group

jessetheroofer

Smash Rookie
Girlfriend and I started a facebook group dedicated to smash brothers in our community. There is a decent population here there has to be smashers somewhere.

facebook.com/groups/1386275044997448/

We are group for those interested in all generations of Super Smash Bros.

feel free to join and provide your opinions on possible tournaments, meet ups and group trips to other cities.

we welcome anyone and everyone! Doesn't matter if you've played for ages or started one hour ago, it's all the same.

there is one set up as of now but will add more as the need goes up. Location will be announced once there is enough interest.

Again we're open to all generations of smash. If anyone is out there join. We both travel to Sioux Falls, South Dakota to play sometimes.

Currently have 2 or 4 crt tvs with only one wii set up with project M, Brawl, and Melee

Come and join our group :).

jessetheroofer

Smash Rookie
most of them are from Des Moines. I'm right next to Nebraska and near South Dakota and Minnesota. Just in the middle of everything

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Well come to Nebraska our scene is really strong in melee and getting there in pm. Also I play brawl and am one of the top wolf mains. And we play 64 as well.

MN have a really great scene too, in similar degrees to what I said above.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hello .

Like to travel?

Enjoy having fun with others?

Are you the best smash player in your region?

Prove it at the Midwest North smash circuit.

Full circuits for Melee, PM and Sm4sh singles and doubles.

Events-

Feb 21st in LaCross WI is the The Great Revival

March 14th in ST Cloud MN is Warehouse Pi Day

March 28th in Bellevue NE is Roll Tier V ($2000 pot bonus)

April 11th in Des Moines IA is Spring Show Down (SMASH WIIU, MELEE, AND PM: $50 POT BONUS FOR EVERY 25 ENTRANTS)
May 2nd in Kansas City, MO is DI or DIe: KC Classic

May 16th in Denver, CO is Revelation 2:2

June 6th in KS, location TBA, ran by Lux (event page coming soon)

June 27th in IL, full details tba, ran by Joe Fattal (event page coming soon)

Championship event is TBA, but will be huge.

Full details with links to specific tournaments at

http://smashboards.com/threads/midw...elee-pm-sm4sh-wi-mn-ne-ia-mo-co-ks-il.386220/

Top Bottom