• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Single Player Error... Please help

stagecraft

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, your help would be much appriciated.

Whenever I start a single player game, I somehow always become Mario.

For Example: When i get to the "Choose Your Character" screen, and pick DK, Link, Samus etc. Everything Seems fine until i press start.
When i press start it brings me to the Stage 1 Screen, where it SHOULD say [my character] VS. Link.... Except it ALWAYS is Mario VS. Link. And for the rest of the game i have to play as Mario.
I am always forced to play as Mario in single player mode.

This problem just recently occured out of the blue, so i am pretty confused. :confused:
Any ideas or possible solutions would be helpful.

Thanks. :)

_kSo_

Smash Master
is ur version of ssb64 correct? usually players have Super Smash bros[!] or something like that...

_kSo_

Smash Master
Oh wow i didnt realize i was jumping to conclusions like that. I just assumed nothing like this would ever happen on console kuz console is teh 1337

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
LOFFLE @ console is the 1337.

i've had an error on the emulator where i could not play hyrule, or sector z (if i just wanted to play single player to check my calibration or something), but when i go online i could play everywhere... whattheflock? i thought it was because i did the no tornados/no arwing, but that didn't do jack apparently....

_kSo_

Smash Master
if hyrule had no tornade, it'd be the perfect stage. I still wish there was FD on ssb64. that'd be like pwnage central.

Top Bottom