• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

since olimar is confimred

PeteBeast

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** Olimar is confirmed!

Hmm, I hope some sort of Space stage or one of his planets form the first Pikmin, perhaps including some of the monsters of the Pikmin series.

Seriously, I was NOT expecting this.

courte

Smash Lord
day 30 of pikmin one was hell, hella hard, and hella fun lol

i always feel alittle depressed when i see them die all the time... i doubt it'll happen often in smash... whistle will probably be a move or nessecary taunt

sfxfly

Smash Rookie
I hope something just really grassy, and where traditional Pikmin monsters come and interfere with the battlers.

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Smash Rookie
The pickmen stage should be a medium sized Grassy stage with a pool of water on one of the stge in the background you can see the ship, Louie looking out from behind like trees and stuff.

The giant worm thing should roll from the side and you have to time a jump perfectly to avoid it. Other pikmin enemys should be present as hazards and backgroung images.

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
It should just be a grassy knoll only everyone will be tiny. There'll be the giant boxes and tin cans lying about, and perhaps some spotty grubdogs or whatever the hell they're called will show up and eat some people.

ScottSadistic

Smash Journeyman
day 30 of pikmin one was hell, hella hard, and hella fun lol

i always feel alittle depressed when i see them die all the time... i doubt it'll happen often in smash... whistle will probably be a move or nessecary taunt
yes...it would sadden me to...
watching my precious pikmin die in front of me fighting on the field of battle for me...its...touching...

okay, maybe i had too much caffeine

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
i couldn't play pikmin for long. i usually quit the game after my first pikmin dies because i feel so guilty.

i hope it doesn't have the same effect on my emotions in brawl... :(

Igneous42

Smash Ace
as generic as it is I'd love just the crash site. That's where Pikmin first began and while small and simple it's still one of my favorite areas in the game.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm hoping for Impact Crater or The Distant Spring.

flyingdingo0827

Smash Rookie
I can't believe captain olimar is in brawl but after 150 of my pikmin died I got depressed and just stopped playing it...also the distant spring was hard and maybe as a stage it could be the distant spring or maybe the forest of hope, and then some of those worm-pelican things would come out the ground to try to peak you to death.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
There are so many options if you count the dungeon areas.

I'd like to see The Forest Navel from the first game (with the giant mushroom that makes your Pikmin wig out). You could battle on that annoying bridge you have to build, which starts getting eaten by sheargrubs every now and then.

Otherwise, the final floor of the Glutton's Kitchen from Pikmin 2. Electricity everywhere, Breadbugs grabbing and dragging away items that aren't picked up quickly enough. They could even grab characters who stand still for too long.

ScottSadistic

Smash Journeyman
There are so many options if you count the dungeon areas.

I'd like to see The Forest Navel from the first game (with the giant mushroom that makes your Pikmin wig out). You could battle on that annoying bridge you have to build, which starts getting eaten by sheargrubs every now and then.
Yes...I agree...**** mushrooms...but yeah...i think forest navel would make a great stage

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
The onions have to be in the background of his stage, and creatures have to be walking in and out. Creatures such as the standard spotty bulborb, a blowhog, and occationally having a Snagret or a emperor bulblax would be epic.

As for the setting... the impact site sounds nice. It sounds like the best idea yet.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The Forest of Hope, The Distant Spring, The Valley of Repose, or The Perplexing Pool (evil as hell stage), would most likely to be in Brawl.

kkwisper

Smash Rookie
u know there making pikmin 3 maybe they'll use a never before seen stage from that game

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
maybe he won't have a stage!^_^
Hah, In Brawl? Everyone will have a stage, especially Olimar. I predict that hes a starter, or in the least a very early unlockable, so we should expect one or two stages.

I think the valley of repose would be nice. Snow levels that dont constantly move up = win.

I predict a flat terrain in which Pikmin enemies like Bulborbs or Snagrets appear constantly to interupt battle.

Arteen

Smash Lord
u know there making pikmin 3 maybe they'll use a never before seen stage from that game
I recall that Pikmin 3 is planned, but I've heard nothing about it entering development. Regardless, the key to game development is "iteration, iteration, iteration." Even if a level based off of Pikmin 3 makes it into Brawl, by the time Pikmin 3 comes out, none of the levels will even resemble the Brawl stage. Besides, would anyone want something from an unreleased game over something from a released game?

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Maybe his inclusion in Brawl will be a back-up and advertisement to buy 3rd installment.

As for the stage, There should be an eletric wall on each side of the grassy landscape. And there should be fire spouts coming out of the ground.

Top Bottom