• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Since Japan gets the game early...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaFish

Smash Cadet
Since Japan will get Smash Bros. before America does. Does that mean that the blog will continue posting stuff or will the official blog end on a hyped up post at the Japanese launch date and end indefinately on that day. Since everything (secret characters, stages, gameplay, features) will be discussed/known after the Japanese launch, is their any real point to having a blog anymore? Also, I'm sure a lot of you, including myself will find out all the secret characters/stage/features weeks before the actually US release. I know after E for it All, I read every review and tidbit out there. It kinda makes me sad that there will be no suprises when the game comes out for me to find on my own. I know I could just not look on the internet, but how realistic is that? Its like an explosion of information... how can I not spoil it?

How!?!?!?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I know I could just not look on the internet, but how realistic is that?
If you can't control yourself, don't come whining to us.

Melee's site kept being updated after Melee's launch with the unlockable characters and stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom