• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Since 2003....

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=1163]Since 2003....[/drupal]

What the **** am I still doing here?

Random fact about me: I am one of the oldest morons on these boards.

You kids scare me.

This is what I get for playing Smash Bros. I need to stop hanging about video game forums.

Is there, like, an old folks' home on the internetz I can go to?

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I did a lot of lurking back in the day. Then I gave up trying to play competitively and had no reason to come around so much.

I didn't even know that the blog automatically posts a thread. I'm sure that entry must seem pretty pointless.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I think the oldest person I've seen on the boards is like 28. You're not older than that, are you?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Get out of here, gramps! :mad:

I feel kind of old too, but I think that has more to do with my domestic situation than my actual age.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
I shake my cane at you, youngin'.

Well, it's the things in life that age you, rather than the passage of time. A good number of my friends and cousins are getting married and having kids, settling down and whatnot.

And me?

I work full time and hang around on a video game forum. I find that amusing.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hey guys, he also hangs out on fanfiction.net!

Way to go, gramps! Hangin' out with all the kids on the internet. I bet the government has your name on a few lists.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I shake my cane at you, youngin'.

Well, it's the things in life that age you, rather than the passage of time. A good number of my friends and cousins are getting married and having kids, settling down and whatnot.

And me?

I work full time and hang around on a video game forum. I find that amusing.
Well, the internet is increasingly becoming just another part of our social lives. I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with that.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know, Skyler, I probably shouldn't even be talking to you, if the age on your profile is accurate. But thanks for pulling the FFnet skeleton out of the closet.

I'm sure the government has my name on file somewhere, though not for the reasons you're insinuating.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
You know, Skyler, I probably shouldn't even be talking to you, if the age on your profile is accurate. But thanks for pulling the FFnet skeleton out of the closet.

I'm sure the government has my name on file somewhere, though not for the reasons you're insinuating.
I'm joking, man.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, the internet is increasingly becoming just another part of our social lives. I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with that.
I hope there's nothing wrong with it. Otherwise, I'd be pretty messed up.

I'm joking, man.
I know you're joking, Mr. Ocon. I was joking too. Except for that part about the government having my name on file. I'm pretty sure that's real.

Join date =/= age

Just sayin
Well, yeah. My join date isn't my age either.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I know you're joking, Mr. Ocon. I was joking too. Except for that part about the government having my name on file. I'm pretty sure that's real.
Oh. I thought you were mad at me for a second.

Mr. Ocon? Hahaha.

Top Bottom