• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Simple Custom Codes - *Updated 6/13/16*

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
or at least i think these will be simple codes...

first i'd like to take a second to thank achilles and everyone who's been doing 20xx.
2nd i'd like to thank everyone that has helped me so far making one of the best custom mods; when i finish it, i will post download links of it. i've already been told by many ppl at tournaments i have the sickest set up they've seen and beg me for a copy of it but i'm just half way done.

dragon, achilles, dan, anyone that can help me with a few of (what i think would be simple) custom codes, i'd highly appreciate it... Me n Whims have the audio part covered, we just need the coding

DONATIONS are available

the list
1. I'd like a certain sound to play when cap falcon makes a kill with a knee
2. I'd like it to play a custom chant when you 4 stock someone
3. play another custom chant if you kill someone without getting hit
4. if you kill yourself with 0 damage, replace the death sound with a custom sound
5. Like in the picture, i've replaced the images to show the skins your using, and they cycle through and change when you go to different colors. when you hit L to go to the other skins, instead of it having that blue line, I'd like it to show a pic of the skins
6. (more to come, lets start with these, updates coming soon)

:)

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom