• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simna, you dirty maa****er XD

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That's y I have three counterpicks. Jungle Japes, Green Greens, and Corneria.

Jungle Japes = anyone without a projectile. This stage ***** Marth and CF.
Corneria = NOT Marth, Peach, Sheik, G@W, IC's Everyone else it's ok, esp. Samus.
Green Greens = Peach, Falco, bad vertical killers.

Don't ask me where I counterpick foxes...

EDIT: What do you do on Corneria when they come down to the guns where you are and can tech Ness' throws?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Your Corneria counterpicks are odd. I wouldn't go Corneria against Samus, it does good for her, and bad for Marth and Sheik.

You shield, and throw them again after they tech. Didn't you watch Simna's video? Throw, throw, throw throw throw throw throw.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Your Corneria counterpicks are odd. I wouldn't go Corneria against Samus, it does good for her, and bad for Marth and Sheik.

You shield, and throw them again after they tech. Didn't you watch Simna's video? Throw, throw, throw throw throw throw throw.
That works on nobody I play with. They tech and come back with an arial that always seems to sheild stab.

I don't go there for shiek cuz her d-smash breaks the guns and she is a pretty good veritical killer. I don't go there for Marth cuz he combos you across the stage... ><

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Cept...he can't...because of said obstacle. It's really no worse than FD or Dreamland or Battlefield or...well...ANY stage where Marth combos you.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Yeah, but Marth has horizontal combos. Giving him one of the longest horizontal stages in the game isn't a good idea. Plus he's a pretty good vertical killer too (u-tilt).

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Why is Corneria a bad choice vs G&W? I co-main G&W and I can't really think of any advantages I'd have there. Also, I have a hard time recovering on Corneria sometimes. Sometimes G&W gets stuck under the lip lol.

Also, Corneria is the best Samus stage on the planet, why take her there? Trying to get Samus from under the fin is a lot like trying to get Ness from of the guns. You're gonna get *****.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Why is Corneria a bad choice vs G&W? I co-main G&W and I can't really think of any advantages I'd have there. Also, I have a hard time recovering on Corneria sometimes. Sometimes G&W gets stuck under the lip lol.

Also, Corneria is the best Samus stage on the planet, why take her there? Trying to get Samus from under the fin is a lot like trying to get Ness from of the guns. You're gonna get *****.
Have you heard of using the bucket on the guns? Then using the G@W goes through the stage w/ is up-b glitch right where the guns are?

Instant KO attack that's really easy to do >>>> Ness healing himself whcih takes a lot of time.

And Ness should never go under the fin when somebody is there. Too easily intercepted and combo'd...

It's my counterpick against Samus because:
1. u can camp pkt there. If she's under the fin/ you're under the fin. It's really gay against Samus... She's like the easiest good character to pkt juggle in the game.
2. The weird terrain messes with her missles (sometime it helps, sometimes it hurts)
3. Takes away her advantage of having a good recovery
4. While Samus has a strong d-smash, it only hits twice and thus it takes longer for it to destroy the guns. Besides, she can't use her projectiles from preventing you from reaching the guns (double jump from underneath them.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Have you heard of using the bucket on the guns? Then using the G@W goes through the stage w/ is up-b glitch right where the guns are?

Instant KO attack that's really easy to do >>>> Ness healing himself whcih takes a lot of time.

And Ness should never go under the fin when somebody is there. Too easily intercepted and combo'd...

It's my counterpick against Samus because:
1. u can camp pkt there. If she's under the fin/ you're under the fin. It's really gay against Samus... She's like the easiest good character to pkt juggle in the game.
2. The weird terrain messes with her missles (sometime it helps, sometimes it hurts)
3. Takes away her advantage of having a good recovery
4. While Samus has a strong d-smash, it only hits twice and thus it takes longer for it to destroy the guns. Besides, she can't use her projectiles from preventing you from reaching the guns (double jump from underneath them.
He has a point. With other characters, it may be a bad idea to pick corneria against samus, but ness is pretty gay >_>.

Top Bottom