• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Slaughter - A Mute Elf Video

EDogg88

Smash Cadet

Well after I made the samus vid, I was pretty much done w/ making brawl vids and im done now for sure. But Awsum talking about his vid inspired me to make one for some reason X_X. So we shared ideas and etc.After months of problems w/ stuff, the *******s are finally done (one faster than the other lol).
I hope you all enjoy rate, hate, feedback etc.

Silent Slaughter

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not so silent slaughter. Great video, I'm impressed. :)
Good music choice, by the way. I'm glad there was a lack of lyrics.

I laughed at the mute elf part.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I thought it was really good. Who was that mario that you 4 stocked o.O?

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
Good job with the combo video, but there were a few things I didn't like about it:
1. The music needs a bit more epicness.
and
2. Maybe it could be a tiny bit flashier next time
Eg. in FEaR.7's combo video, look at 3:30-3:35, he pivot boosts jab locks, sure it's just as effective as a normal jab lock, but it's heaps flashier!

Add this in along with some editting, and you'll be making combo videos as good as Izaw's in no time. And by the way, your Link is awesome!

Top Bottom