• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Signed Controllers

Zionaze

Smash Ace
So my friend recently just won a Gamecube controller signed by Westballz and Mango at a raffle. He's debating on either selling it, preserving it, or using it. Is it worth a lot? priceless? or just an aesthetic? what should he do?

arf

Smash Rookie
It really depends on who you try to sell it to. It probably won't be worth "a lot" but you'll fetch a pretty penny for it if you dangle it in front of the right noses.

Spennicus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groovysmithy
3DS FC
2750-1131-0443
I don't see a real price for that.
I'm not even that familiar with who Westballz is?
How are you not familiar with Westballz? He was involved in one of the year's biggest scandals within the Melee community when Mang0's girlfriend accused him of abusing Adderall just because he won.

djtatsujin

Smash Cadet
It's like any other item - if you present it to the people that are community-minded, it would be worth a few more bucks. Otherwise, people will just see it as a Gamecube controller and nothing more.

T8TO

Smash Cadet
Regardless, I wouldn't use it. I mean it would be pretty cool to show off to friends or at tournaments or something like that. I guess they could sell it to a Mango fanboy if they don't want to keep it for themselves.

Spennicus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groovysmithy
3DS FC
2750-1131-0443
Bruh I don't remember that?
It was after Mayhem in June. Westballz beat Mango in grand finals and then Lauren went on Twitter and said that he was using adderall to win. When asked to present evidence, she refused. It was kinda big for a week or two. Melee Hell had their fair share of memes about it. Then people just sorta moved on.

Top Bottom