• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sigma Busters (Name Pending): Official Discussion Thread

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
B it is then.

Next up is EPSILON, but the sketches aren't finished so that'll have to wait for another day. Unlike Wynnie where most of the designs were focused on different heads, the EPSILON designs are drastically different from each other, so we'll see how that goes. For now, though, I'm off to bed. Good night!
I'm off to bed too, I'll call it a night.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
One the finishing touches for my menu, sorry for the glacial pace, school was total hell, I hope to continue at a brisker pace

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I have been discussing with some other game designers, the next course of action when designing my game is to optimize my code rather than make new stuff. Optimizing my code allows me to iterate on it better, so when I go onto adding new characters, the code for said characters will be more smooth and organized. It's small progress, but I want a solid base of code so I can make a fully stable game. So I apologize for the glacial speed of content at the time.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Starting tomorrow, I am going to get some work done. Once summer roles around, I will have more opportunities to work so hopefully I won't progress at a glacial pace. I do still want to talk since it keeps my motivation going.

Thanks for everyone waiting for progress, especially Kirbeh Kirbeh , I am interested on what everyone else is doing

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Kirbeh Kirbeh Good news! I got menus to work, and in a way that is rather simple to produce, I got the title screen working and part of the character select screen working.

Progress is going good, trying to optimize my spaghetti code better but the game is still on, LETS GO, anyway any updates on your stuff?

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Kirbeh Kirbeh Good news! I got menus to work, and in a way that is rather simple to produce, I got the title screen working and part of the character select screen working.

Progress is going good, trying to optimize my spaghetti code better but the game is still on, LETS GO, anyway any updates on your stuff?
Unfortunately, very little progress on my end. Been occupied with other/extra work. Probably will be for the next few weeks. I'll try to squeeze something in at some point, but I'm kind of strapped for time until the end of May.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, very little progress on my end. Been occupied with other/extra work. Probably will be for the next few weeks. I'll try to squeeze something in at some point, but I'm kind of strapped for time until the end of May.
I can wait, finals is in May so I may or may not be busy as well, but any progress is good progess

Top Bottom