• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Side B Tricks

i_eat_fried_worms

Smash Cadet
This is a reference to a previous relevant thread-

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=127086

Dedede has a side B ability that allows him to throw Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, and gordos. I wonder if it is possible to catch these in mid-flight and use them to play a deadly, metaphorical, game of hot potato, and throw these evil little hand grenades at innocent bystanders.

i_eat_fried_worms

Smash Cadet
that's kinda the idea, but now that I think about it, you're probably right. Either way, I wonder if they can hurt the thrower.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I doubt it. From the way they make it sound, Waddle dee and suchlike are going to be acting like goombas and redeads in melee, as opposed to Mr. Saturn, which is what I think you're getting at.
They could still be grabbed though, but the time it takes to press Z (or shield grab), do the grabbing animation, and throw them would make them almost pointless to grab.

iron blade

Smash Ace
I doubt it. From the way they make it sound, Waddle dee and suchlike are going to be acting like goombas and redeads in melee, as opposed to Mr. Saturn, which is what I think you're getting at.
yea, because on the dojo i think it said they walk around, so they will probably a lot like a goomba. as for the gordos, those will probably be more like bomb-oms and hit hard

Top Bottom