• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Side-B sweetspot

XxavierPKRS

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xxavier
Why can I only ever pull it off accidentally? How do you get the Green Missle to sweetspot the ledge?

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
ok so do you know how sweetspoting works for up-b's? It means that when you end you up-b you are exactly at the ledge. This is the same thing, you want to end it right as he gets to the ledge. What I do is I am for a little bit before the ledge. If you charge for too long (ie you end pushing into the side of the stage) you won't get it. Try to get the tip of Luigi's hat the closest to the ledge without touching it.

Hope this helps :D

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
We all start somewhere and Luigi is really un-documented so no worries( cuz there are so few of us and we are all lazy) and feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

Top Bottom