• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sickest Snake Combo Ever

That was pretty good :laugh:

Let us turn this into a link discussion.

Obviously, you can use the wind properties of the boomerang to your advantage. Discuss.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I actually never seen it done, but SuSa said that its possible a while back, apparently you have to be on the ledge at first or something.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
I actually never seen it done, but SuSa said that its possible a while back, apparently you have to be on the ledge at first or something.
It was ME who discovered it. I made a thread about it a long time ago, where syx, SuSa, and I discussed it and found that it really wasn't applicable in the end. You stand on a ledge(for example a platform on battlefield) and as the boomerang pulls you off the platform plant a c4, if you get the kneeling animation you should hear the sticky sound, if you did the dropping animation, then it should just be on stage. I haven't played with it for quite some time, so this info might be incorrect.

Top Bottom