• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shy Peach main LF training partner, or someone to play with online

Kyvrn

Smash Rookie
NNID
iKyvrn
Hi, I'm Kyvrn. I am a Peach Main, I play Lucina as my secondary, and ZSS as my tertiary. I am a really shy person, so finding other people to play with is hard for me, and connecting with people is difficult for me. I really want to improve at smash, so I really want to try and get past my flaw, and find some like minded players who are willing to play, and train with me to get better.

NNID: iKyvrn

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Hi, I'm Kyvrn. I am a Peach Main, I play Lucina as my secondary, and ZSS as my tertiary. I am a really shy person, so finding other people to play with is hard for me, and connecting with people is difficult for me. I really want to improve at smash, so I really want to try and get past my flaw, and find some like minded players who are willing to play, and train with me to get better.

NNID: iKyvrn
I can play right now if you're able to. NNID: hyperwisp
I main Lucina so I might be able to help you there.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Kyvrn

Smash Rookie
NNID
iKyvrn
I can play right now if you're able to. NNID: hyperwisp
I main Lucina so I might be able to help you there.
Yeah, it sucks, I seem to be having internet problems on my computer as well, not just on wii u wifi. gonna restart my pc, and get an ethernet adapter for a hopefully better connection.

Aphistemi

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterOfTheToots
I'm willing to help, I'm quite knowledgeable in the game and could teach you a few things.

Top Bottom