• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show us your mo-... EASTER EGGS!

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Ok, i'm not too sure about this but when Snake puts C4 on Roy, he places the explosives very near Roy's crotch, intentional or not it's funy to see.

DX.Kingz

Smash Rookie
Yo sup, not sure if this has been stated yet but in 3.0 when you play a singles match with Falco against Fox they have a message for the other character during one of their winners screen animations.

Should Falco win against Fox during his rapid kick win animation he will say "Your outta ur game Fox."

Should Fox win against Falco during his animation where he aims his laser at the screen before putting it to his side he will say 'Better luck next time Falco." Or something on that line I missed it a bit.

So far this only seems to happen on those specific winners animations and only during singles matches.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Yo sup, not sure if this has been stated yet but in 3.0 when you play a singles match with Falco against Fox they have a message for the other character during one of their winners screen animations.

Should Falco win against Fox during his rapid kick win animation he will say "Your outta ur game Fox."

Should Fox win against Falco during his animation where he aims his laser at the screen before putting it to his side he will say 'Better luck next time Falco." Or something on that line I missed it a bit.

So far this only seems to happen on those specific winners animations and only during singles matches.
i think they did that in vbrawl

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
whats the easteregg in the strm folder, cuz I can't find it
Well... I think if you're looking for an easter egg in the strm folder, there's a txt file with the list of songs they replaced.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well... I think if you're looking for an easter egg in the strm folder, there's a txt file with the list of songs they replaced.
Yeah and in the text file it says something like "if you found this, you must really be into this game" or "really be curious" or something.

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
oh, i already knew about that, but thanks anyway

Link's light-press side taunt does the Brawl taunt, & Navi says, "Hey! Listen!"
is it lightpress or quick double tap, also lightpress is pretty hard to do

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
You would be right. It was like that in Melee too if I remember correctly. Though I think I'm wrong.
Wiki doesn't say anything about it in Melee whereas it does for Brawl so I don't think so, and I don't remember anything like that either.

Also, Wolf had a line for beating Fox, but not for Falco, nor did Fox or Falco have a line for beating him. Thought that was kinda weird. More characters should've had victory lines for beating people from their game/series/universe

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
try holding luigi's side taunt :3, same happens with sonic's and mewtwo's up taunt

Last edited:
Top Bottom