• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me your skills- June21 *Congrats to Ally for winning!*

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
OK. Fine. Lets redo round 2, but I keep the win from round 1. Make sure you read the rules fully this time.
Dude listen for the fact YOU did listen to me that means a lot. The Ironic part is if i lose. If i lose I know i lost fairly

BMX

Smash Lord
i know its just that when i was here earlier everything was set up is there a chat room so i can join in or is that his jurisdiction?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
just check here for what i want to say to the chatroom, ex. to chatroom: whoevet is dabuz's opponent come on to smashboards thread for this tourney and post so i know your ready and post that in chatroom

BMX

Smash Lord
just check here for what i want to say to the chatroom, ex. to chatroom: whoevet is dabuz's opponent come on to smashboards thread for this tourney and post so i know your ready and post that in chatroom

thanks dabuz i do understand.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
yeah seriously ... ditch that party already it's more fun here :D

EDIT: I forfeit this is too boring lol.

bmasterr if you read this you can have the win.

BMX

Smash Lord
Mr.Victory, sothpaw never entered is it alrite if i can take his place?

Im on the waiting list #4 rockguy1234

paki11

Smash Rookie
dude just aim me my aim is: pakikid11
tell me when i am supposed to face some1

Top Bottom