• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone else having problems getting it to work? won't play, and whenever i try to DL it says account's maximum daily bandwidth exceeded. I really want to listen!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hm, well the download is up now. So try that out, cuz that's run on SWF's server.

EDIT:
I guess for being a free account, there are some limitations with esnips and how popular SMYN is. At least you can still listen to the higher qualtiy version, if 32 kbs really grinds your gears.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
=( I can't work the download either but I think it's just me. I'll try on my other computer.

EDIt: Never mind. It worked and it was really fast too. I got 23 mb in 1 second =)

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
Not working for me. God I hate esnips, why can't SMYN use something like mp3tube.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
oh well, i can deal with the 32 for the purposes of listening to this podcast. Would prefer to get the good one to work, but i don't think i can wait another day.(yeah, im impatient)

Nothingman

Smash Cadet
Hey Youko, im not sure if you'll ever even read this but,

i wanted to let you know that some of the listeners of SMYN live in japan, like me

and metroid prime 3 has NOT been released in japan yet. so as much as i would like to have beaten MP3 five months ago, it didnt happen.

Watch the spoilers man

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
As I mentioned last week, with the change to Smash News, I need Kirby King's help to get the episode blogged, which iTunes takes from. So I really cannot say what the timetable for his availability is.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Ehh, esnips isn't working for me! :(

But I'm enough of a fan to hang in there and listen to the lower quality instead. I mean, it's a big week, being before the real news and all...

SamuraiPanda's new avatar rocks.

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
I'm having trouble with eSnips too... Maybe it's broken?:( Hoewever, I'm downloading it now and it's almost done. Just a few seconds until show me your news!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Is it the stream that isn't working? Or the download from the stream?

If it's the stream, that doesn't make any sense at all; it works perfectly fine for me.

If it's the download from the stream...just listen to the stream!

EDIT:
Nvm, I get it...wow, that's messed up.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
When brawl comes out are you guys gonna do a final episode, with your thoughts on the game. the characters, and stuff?

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
Is it the stream that isn't working? Or the download from the stream?

If it's the stream, that doesn't make any sense at all; it works perfectly fine for me.

If it's the download from the stream...just listen to the stream!

EDIT:
Nvm, I get it...wow, that's messed up.
It is the stream that I'm having trouble with, but I've downloaded it now, so I'm listening to you guys right now. Thanks for your concern!

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Heh, thanks.

It's weird hearing my own voice on the podcast. Sort of like an out-of-body experience...still, it was a lot of fun, and I'm really glad I got the opportunity.

Hey, Panda, next time you do a Pandacast, call me!

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
Manaphy is the dumbest pokeball pokemon ever!!!

As soon as your opponent sees Manaphy they will just jump off the ledge before the switch is made! And when switch is made your oppenent will die.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord

As soon as your opponent sees Manaphy they will just jump off the ledge before the switch is made! And when switch is made your oppenent will die.

Word to that. Seriously. I was genuinely angry when I saw that update. -_-

You guys shouldn't be ashamed of your voices. I really like Youko's voice!

BananaX

Smash Apprentice

I think he adds some original gameplay to the game, but wasting a whole Dojo update on him is simply ridiculous. Manaphy as a gameplay element, however, is likely to create more chaos and pandemonium -- something I heartily welcome in a non-competitive setting.

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry guy, I don't think the WUT R U PLAYIN segment is too great. It's just not entertaining to listen to others talk about the games their playing in my opinion.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
SP, the reason people are attempting to deconfirm Queensaki's video (well, not really her's) is because the order of the characters on the screen was said by Nyanyaesa or whatever that leaker's name is.

D

Deleted member

In Episode 30, you sound as if you're mumbling at the beginning. Ah well. I should go on with hearing it.

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
Samurai Panda, your memory is horrible. C'mon, you can't remember how to unlock Luigi or Jigglypuff in Melee? I don't remember how to unlock ALL of them, but I know those two.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
The air dodge mechanin that reflects attacks will almost certainly be like a powershield. It probably only works for projectiles.

Banzai_Kitten

Smash Cadet
Yeah the episode was pretty awesome. After Brawl comes out in Japan, I can't imagine how long the next podcast is going to be.

Does anyone know how to add pics to my sig? I tried photbucket using the IMG thing and it didn't work.

Top Bottom