• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

should we have a zelda video thread

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i notice most of the other characters have a thread for videos while the zelda thread just has individuals who make threads to post there videos so here is my suggestion that we make one thread to put videos in. if you want you could use this one or you could have someone else make one (i am not sure if i want to be running it. a suggestion for whoever does run it date the videos so people don't learn by watching outdated matches and do something to point out the better zelda's to learn from.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i guess i am willing to make this a video thread if that is ok with eveyone else. if someone else wants to take this on thats fine with me as well

even through i am a good player i might need help seperating the good from the bad since i don't want it to be just some kind of one person/sided decision of what is good or bad.

Aeyr

Smash Apprentice
I guess its about time one was set up. A lot of our videos do tend to be lost in the forum pages as is anyway.

S2

Smash Lord
A video compilation for Zelda is harder than most characters. The problem is that many of the Zelda vids are either

1.) Good dedicated players who have their own mini-topics
2.) Newbs

Part of the problem is simply that Zelda's aren't placing highly in tournaments where the finals/semis are getting taped. Once you reach the entry level of tournament play, there aren't a lot of good match vids that show you how to improve.

Combo vids don't really help, since Zelda isn't a combo character. Most of them are reduced to landing attacks a decent opponent would have dodged.

That being said, finding and compiling decent vids is a big project I don't have the time for. If someone else wants to take it on, you have my support.

Top Bottom