• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should we do a sweep of the 169 (361) degree angled moves?

Revven

FrankerZ
I feel that moves with this angle and a trip rate that they shouldn't have should be changed. Example: Ganondorf Fair. Getup attacks I'm quite sure have this angle for some reason yet, no trip rate. The angle allows moves to combo when they shouldn't be able to if they didn't have that angle. Just a few days ago, I was able to with DK do my getup attack and hit with a Uair right after (high % KO combo, oddly enough). That shouldn't happen, at all! He should be pushed more horizontally, not up and away...

Fixing this abysmal angle and ridding of Sakurai's laziness I think should be something we should do. And this is one of those things that ought to be fixed, this means all aerials with the 169 angle should either have the 40-45º degree angle instead of slowly increasing up to there or have their own angle that differentiates it from the others.

I don't know about you guys, but a GETUP ATTACK comboing into a UAIR is a problem.

Top Bottom