• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should PK Trainer have different starter pokemon in the next game?

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
What do you think? each new pokemon game brings dozens of more pokemon each time that they try and bring in the games somehow. they took out mewtwo in favor of a newer pokemon Lucario. do you think that in the next game they should replace pk trainer's pokemon with the starter pokemon from one of the other games?

I hope they don't. i cant even keep up with pokemon anymore. heck most of the ones that come out of hte balls now I can't identify like in the other games. at least with pk trainer i know who those pokemon are.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
No they shouldn't replace them , they should just add some more.

edit: And for the record , each new game brings more than 100 not just dozens lol. The total is 493 pokemon so far.

Darth Wedel

Smash Apprentice
No, they should keep them the same... I mean, the current starters are the only really recognisable Pokemon other than Pikachu and Jigglypuff. I still think that replacing Mewtwo with Lucario was a weird move, but then again, Mewtwo isn't as recognisable as he used to be.

edit: And for the record , each new game brings more than 100 not just dozens lol. The total is 493 pokemon so far.
And for your record, dozens can be more than 100.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
No, they should keep them the same... I mean, the current starters are the only really recognisable Pokemon other than Pikachu and Jigglypuff. I still think that replacing Mewtwo with Lucario was a weird move, but then again, Mewtwo isn't as recognisable as he used to be.

And for your record, dozens can be more than 100.
No , dozens can be correctly used for quantities less than 100, for 100+ the proper word is "hundreds" .

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Dozens can be used roughly for multiples of 12. About 8-9 groups of 12 new pokemon were added. Dozens is fine usage.

jalued

Smash Lord
i would like wartortle to be in the next one, just cause he looks cooler than squirtle lol, the only reason, and maybe try bulbasaur as the speedy one. but i love the current choice anyway, so doesn't matter 2 me at all

ReK99

Smash Rookie
Although Brawl just came out and it would be better to sweat this later, I have my 2 cents I'd like to toss in.

Rather than replace the current P.Trainer, Nintendo might make a clone character, one of the newer game's incarnations of the protagonist. Although adding Blue (Gary), would be a safer bet, seeing how the "villians" of a character in one SSB game tend to pop up in the next game in the series.

Any predictions of what's going to be in the NEXT game in the SSB series is purely fun speculation.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
no I think they should just leave PT the way he is and add another Pokemon Trainer with different pokeymanz...

Top Bottom