• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Nintendo of America be allowed to have more autonomy

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Do you guys think that Nintendo of Japan should loosen the chains on their Western subsidiaries, Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe, and allow them to make region exclusive games that appeal to the tastes of their regions. That's the problem with current Nintendo, too focused on Japan, and not on the single largest gaming market in the world, the US, (and also focusing on Europe too would be nice)

Booster

Smash Lord
Yes, they need to do that...and Littlest Pet Shop games and other American shovelware don't count.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
My question is this, how do those shovelware get past Nintendo's supposedly strict quality control methods
Money.

I'm not too sure how I feel about this. I love most of the stuff Nintendo does already. But I think it would stop some of the complaining if they took overseas fans into account when making games.

Top Bottom